Norwich Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Providing the game when rescheduled is a 19.45 kick off being a wool I'll still be able to get train home after the game. Would've preferred the Saturday though as after Chelsea I wont be going to a game for 5 weeks until Spurs.

The suggestions over rescheduled dates are likely to wait until the result of their quarter final against Derby/Man Utd as if they were to get to the semi final they'd have two games to move but SKY could choose to add it to their schedule on a free week later on.

Would either be 21/22 April or 12/13 May

Last Monday bought the train tickets for 3 of us as the game hadn’t been picked for tv, on Tuesday I realised they were possibly playing in the cup !. If the worst happens we’ll go and watch Peterborough.
That was a month ago,I think I’ll be going to Peterborough on my own lol.

We have 2 blank weekends on the bounce after the derby now because of Norwich getting through,6th round of cup then the international break on the 28th March. 3 weeks without a game then then the next one (Leicester at home) is a monday night on 6th April.

You've literally just wrecked my day

If the rs or Chelsea (unlikely) get through to the next round of the CL and play on Tuesday 14 April then spurs is on Easter Sunday!

Thankfully booked an open ticket so will be able to change it, but why wouldn’t they just announce this for the Sunday original instead of faffing round?

Status
Not open for further replies.