Norwich Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ;)

But in all seriousness, it's not just what is normally seen as 'roadworks', it's re-routing a major part of the A14 and the impact is massive - has been for a couple of years or so now. I always avoid it when heading back to see family in Liverpool.
Its better now mate. A lot of the new road opened in December so you don't normally lose more than 10 minutes in queues now unless its rush hour

A14 is finished now, but it's still crap way to go.

Being Peterborough region m62-a1-a47 is about the same length of time

Andy,
If the A14 is completely finished now, they have done that way ahead of time. I thought it still had another 18 months to 2 years to go to finally complete.

Andy,
If the A14 is completely finished now, they have done that way ahead of time. I thought it still had another 18 months to 2 years to go to finally complete.
It is West of Cambridge, although I don't know if they are doing more on the East side, so might be more.

Like I said however, still an appalling road leading up to it

We have 2 blank weekends on the bounce after the derby now because of Norwich getting through,6th round of cup then the international break on the 28th March. 3 weeks without a game then then the next one (Leicester at home) is a monday night on 6th April.

What a nightmare, probably going to have to get the train and stay over for this one, can't be bothered with travelling all the way there and back in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.