NO WAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn,t it funny just after kenwright gets the vote he wants manny is going to valencia and yakubus transfer looks like it won,t go through could it be another great production by bill.
We badly need some quality in the midfield area we were shocking yesterday and i have this horrible feeling that nobody else will get signed.

I just checked Valencia's official site. No mention there anywhere. News or official statements.

I think this is journalism latching onto the fact the transfer is taking a long time and going for sensationalism.

the rumour going round now...

and i don't get any of this because i thought benfica had already accepted our 6 million bid....

today there was a bidding war over the phone. we bid 8 million and valencia bid 12 million. simple as that. i don't know what to believe but what i do know is that is looks very messy indeed.

Isn,t it funny just after kenwright gets the vote he wants manny is going to valencia and yakubus transfer looks like it won,t go through could it be another great production by bill.
We badly need some quality in the midfield area we were shocking yesterday and i have this horrible feeling that nobody else will get signed.

Jesus!!!! Get a life dude!!! Everything isn't a conspiracy for BK to [Poor language removed] Everton over.

teppic i really hope that it didnt go down like that. not after it seemed like we had him signed, sealed, and nearly delivered for the past week..

if we lose manny and don't get yakubu i don't think bk is to blame. a fee has been agreed with yak so it is up to him getting a permit. nothing to do with bill.

and if the PL have blocked the manny deal or if valencia have decided to burn us for a bigger bid.. that's them behaving in a less than acceptable way especially if they had agreed a fee with us last week.

Jesus!!!! Get a life dude!!! Everything isn't a conspiracy for BK to [Poor language removed] Everton over.

We will have to wait and see i don,t trust him at all,all summer and no money then just before the ground vote a magic fairy appears saying we have 20 million to spend the vote has gone his way and both transfers lined up look like going pear shaped with none of this 20 million spent.
I hope i,m wrong and will apologise if i am but with one week to go in the transfer window its not looking good.

We all woke up this morning hoping we'd see the Yak and Fernandes holding up Everton shirts, 12hrs later, its just shattered :( :(

if we lose manny and don't get yakubu i don't think bk is to blame. a fee has been agreed with yak so it is up to him getting a permit. nothing to do with bill.

and if the PL have blocked the manny deal or if valencia have decided to burn us for a bigger bid.. that's them behaving in a less than acceptable way especially if they had agreed a fee with us last week.
I just don,t trust kenwright teppic as you probably know its the lies in the past and none of this adds up if i,m wrong i will go to the united game with an apology written across my t shirt for kenwright.

it looks pretty dodgy right now. i don't think any of us believe the old "player to be signed today" any more. until the player is on the o/s holding a scarf and wearing the shirt it seems we have to take even the most nailed on transfer story with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.