NO WAY!! The Aussies do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBain

Player Valuation: £80m
EVERY SINGLE GAME OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE free to Digital subcribers (which is every one nowadays with Foxtel)

I flicked on the featured game, Blackburn or something... and then i noticed the red button highlight on screen, saying 'viewers choice'

I pushed that little baby and a screen split four way came up with FOUR MORE GAMES TO CHOOSE FROM!!!

Everton Wigan was one of them!! I looked into it further and theyre doing this everytime theres multiple fixtures!! Ill be able to watch the spurs game, and every game during the year! On ESPN i can watch the euro adventure, and normal fox sports i can watch the blues every week!!

Theyd have this in UK im guessing but this is a revolution for us here down under!! Finally perfection has been reached, starting with a weekly highlights package 15 years ago to wall to wall coverage!

Was gunna cancel my subscription but now im in heaven!!

And good result in what I though was a good opening hitout.

My Tip, Ossie will get better with age, and Penaar will flourish with some games and confidence under his belt.

Zero Prem games on here on cable/sat, only Celtic's games live for obvious reasons.

If it weren't for the internet...

We're like you in england we get them all "Match Choice" just not live its after 10pm on sky sports.

Well,

suck on a fart as we say here,

because were live baby!!

If I had a happy dance, id be doing it right now.

A decent sat setup will allow you to pick up live 3pm Saturday games, which are broadcast in Europe/Asia. Having a 1m+ dish on the back/front of the house isn't everyone's cup of tea though.

were mostly digital here. through the fone lines.

Where u cant get it though, we have the dishes.

The thing at the mo is called IQ. You can record multiple programs storing it all digitally so you can watch it later. Its pretty cool, and its not expensive. I pay $60 a month, maybe 25 quid? Is it the same there?

A decent sat setup will allow you to pick up live 3pm Saturday games, which are broadcast in Europe/Asia. Having a 1m+ dish on the back/front of the house isn't everyone's cup of tea though.

Thats when living rurally is great - ya doont give a [Poor language removed] what peope think ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.