No Guts, No Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is cherry picking data to paint Everton in the worst possible light.

I think it's a relevant point he's making. Although as discussed on other threads, it's been a problem for years, just as it's peak worst at the moment.

Our away record in the last 20 years has always been our downfall except for 9 wins in one of Moyes' seasons and 8 in 13-14 under Martinez. It was probably the reason why we could never get ourselves in the top 4 as we could never win enough away games or games against the top 6.

I am simply showing that, in the toughest of games, we are lying down and failing

2 wins 8 draws 12 defeats. It reminds me of the bad old days early 70s, Walker, Smith. And this spineless level isn't good enough for us

Well there are a lot of 'ifs' in football. It could mean 'if' you get a new guy in, with no real PL experience, your form could also take a downturn and you'll be fighting off relegation.

Or 'if' you keep the current management, the continuity might help, and you could be breaking into the top 6 next season.

Really though, the table that matters most is the de facto Premier League table. Not these cherry picked tables.

*we
*our
*we'll
*we
*we

Hmmmm....

How would you guys feel, if Sam Allardyce, during his next press conference, had prepared a cherry picked league table showing Everton in their worst light from before he joined, then he printed out some league tables showing Everton in their best light after he signed. You'd have his guts for garters!

How would you guys feel, if Sam Allardyce, during his next press conference, had prepared a cherry picked league table showing Everton in their worst light from before he joined, then he printed out some league tables showing Everton in their best light after he signed. You'd have his guts for garters!

As a fan of Millwall/West Ham/Leyton Orient or whatever small London club it is, I take it you don't watch his press conferences then.

Mate your about as neutral as the KKK to the blicks.

Give it up, your either Big Sams Grandson or his agent.

It's ironic that we are a team possessing no guts (given the FF full English breakfasts our useless shower scoff every day)

Are you part of BFS's family or something mate?

Ha ha! I actually asked him on another thread if he was Allardyce himself, cos he’s coming out with pro Fat Sam stuff all over the place! For my own sanity I deleted it before hitting the Post Reply button as I couldn’t be bothered getting into it with such an obvious wind up merchant!

Please, for all our sakes will you just quit “worrying” about Everton and everything Allardyce and concentrate on press conferences that take place south of Birmingham!

How would you guys feel, if Sam Allardyce, during his next press conference, had prepared a cherry picked league table showing Everton in their worst light from before he joined, then he printed out some league tables showing Everton in their best light after he signed. You'd have his gut for garters!

The World's biggest garters - another Everton First!

Status
Not open for further replies.