2017/18 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why Sam didn’t let him go on loan in the first place. He knew Vlasic was not part of his plans. Vlasic supposedly said the same exact thing months ago

Dissapointed that he hasn't really been able to make an impression in the last 2 games, id go as far as to say he has been anonymous much like most of our team all season

Mate he's as good as Messi, just Koeman and Alladyce are conspiring against him and Davy which is why they dont play and if they do play they offer nothing and are anonymous.

Behave Zat. Plenty get binned off that don't turn out to be KDB or Salah, a lot more that do in fact.

Not sure you understood the point I was making. I'm not saying Vlasic or Dowell or anyone will turn out world class but if we sell them all before we even properly give them a chance, maybe we'll unnecessarily rue the decision. Comprende?

Vlasic is a no 10 not a winger. How many times has he played in that position?

The failure of Fat Sam to give players a chance is one of the reasons why I want him out. By all means
flog Vlasic if you have somebody better but to flog him without allowing the lad to show what he has, in his first
season as well, is bad management.

Not sure you understood the point I was making. I'm not saying Vlasic or Dowell or anyone will turn out world class but if we sell them all before we even properly give them a chance, maybe we'll unnecessarily rue the decision. Comprende?

What would you consider properly giving them a chance?

What would you consider properly giving them a chance?

I would say giving players a chance is giving them a run of 4-5 games in there natural position and not an alien position. If they show enough positives then they are worth persevering with not necessarily as first choice but as something to build on. Not expecting them to be world beaters but showing improvement has got to be the idea.

I would say giving players a chance is giving them a run of 4-5 games in there natural position and not an alien position. If they show enough positives then they are worth persevering with not necessarily as first choice but as something to build on. Not expecting them to be world beaters but showing improvement has got to be the idea.
What's Vlasic's proper position?

Or Lookman's?

They've each played at least 4-5 games and neither, if you're honest with yourself, has taken their chances and shown that they're ready to do more than cameos.

I think they could both be alright squad players but neither is consistently good enough to start and unfortunately neither of them wants to stay on the bench.

So if they're not good enough to start and not happy on the bench what do we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.