2017/18 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

She looks a bit like Mrs Jones from Rising Damp
Frances%20de%20la%20Tour%20%20'Rising%20Damp'%20(1975)%201.5.jpg

blanka_vlasic_zurich_09.jpg

I thought he was brilliant. Good close control, held his man off and tried to take him on when he could. If he lost the ball he chased back and tried and succeeded to win the ball back, he helped Kenny out a lot. He is also very strong, when you think he is going to lose the ball he manages to shrug the player off him. Think we have a player on our hands here.

I thought he was brilliant. Good close control, held his man off and tried to take him on when he could. If he lost the ball he chased back and tried and succeeded to win the ball back, he helped Kenny out a lot. He is also very strong, when you think he is going to lose the ball he manages to shrug the player off him. Think we have a player on our hands here.
Did he give us any width or was he tucked in?

Did he give us any width or was he tucked in?

Width mate, I was surprised to see him central vs Atalanta because I assumed he was a wide player, so was glad to see him wide. Kenny was playing him down the touch line a lot and he was getting it with back to goal but holding the ball up for a pass or managing to turn and run with the ball. As I say, he did lose it a few times but put a good effort in to retrieve the ball. Impressed with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.