Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate. I wasn't having a go at you.

More that I don't care what he says.

We can't control the price and I have a sneaky good feeling about Jelavic. Time will tell though.

From what I saw I'd say it#s a huge gamble. If he cames in for £3M with minor add ons based on performance I'd take it. But he's nowhere near the £8M quoted. When you think how we took players like Pienaar and Arteta from better leagues for buttons then you can see how a player from the Austrian and Scottish leagues for three times that amount is mad as a box of frogs.

I have no evidence at all but I refuse to believe we would pay £8m for anyone. Even in added up instalments.

In fact I doubt the banks would let us.

NO !!! YOU BACK UP YOUR MOUTH , OR CLOSE IT . Coward !!!

YOU WILL NOT CALL, eh ???

Thoght so ,last year LIKE I TOLD YOU THEN .

Molto Parla BUT VERY LITTLE Bollox ..

Internet Warrior , Lid ...

Haha ...

LIKE I SAID ALL THAT TIME AGO ....

Haha .

Rude and high....try seeing a psychologist you psycho.

Ive had enough of your crazy PMs from the summer....disappear please.

24 hours ago I'd have bet that we'd got the required £5M in to pay off the banks this year by selling Bily and that the window would close without further incomings/outgoings. Not now though. If Moyes is planning to throw this sort of crazy money out for Jelavic (even if it is staggered payments) then that means only one thing: one of our current first teamers is out the door by tomorrow evening. I'm 100% convinced of that now.

Rodders,screech or bainsey if we buy jelavic.
Probably a stunt to appease the fans,we know how our vain charman freaks out when the blue union is mentioned

Rude and high....try seeing a psychologist you psycho.

Ive had enough of your crazy PMs from the summer....disappear please.

Can you take this to PM or something ... you were giving him sh*t, he has replied - leave it there! If you give it out, expect to recieve it back. Leave it now ffs. This is a Jelavic thread not a Zatara wants a slap thread...

Btw ;LIAR , I VMd you NOT PMd you . IT SHOULD SILL BE VISIBLE UNLESS YOU , NOT ME Deleted it . I cant delete your stuff lad ....

Oh , an' I BELIEVE the term you used was ; AHEM ; CHARLATAN !!!

#GlassHousesLid

You are a charlatan.....you send abusive messages....you claim things which are not true....and you call posters liars....

Either you're insane or you're on a lot of drugs.

I have no evidence at all but I refuse to believe we would pay £8m for anyone. Even in added up instalments.

In fact I doubt the banks would let us.

It's true we only have the asking price of Rangers to go on atm. But they've been fairly consistent in their valuation and I dont seee them caving in too far from the £10M they originally wanted. They have that player under contract and aren't obliged to sell. They're not over a barrel and we'd have to pay in installments as near as damn it what they want over time with conditions thrown in.

I dont rate the feller as you can probably tell, but needs must and if he was valued correctly I'd bite the bullet. But he's not valued correctly and this would be a stupid decision by Moyes....and lets face it, he's got previous with spending over £5M on duds in the transfer market hasn't he?

This needs to happen today because tomorrow we've got city and i can't see Moyes leaving an important training session to beg this lad to come. Transfer deadline is gonna be crap cos of the prem games that will be on.

You are a charlatan.....you send abusive messages....you claim things which are not true....and you call posters liars....

Either you're insane or you're on a lot of drugs.

look at my previous message. you are p*ssing me off. send him a message if you're that bothered but stop clogging up f*ckin pages just looking for a slapping.

This needs to happen today because tomorrow we've got city and i can't see Moyes leaving an important training session to beg this lad to come. Transfer deadline is gonna be crap cos of the prem games that will be on.

true. be more difficult. can you imagine it announced at half time or something though? would be quality!

It's true we only have the asking price of Rangers to go on atm. But they've been fairly consistent in their valuation and I dont seee them caving in too far from the £10M they originally wanted. They have that player under contract and aren't obliged to sell. They're not over a barrel and we'd have to pay in installments as near as damn it what they want over time with conditions thrown in.

I dont rate the feller as you can probably tell, but needs must and if he was valued correctly I'd bite the bullet. But he's not valued correctly and this would be a stupid decision by Moyes....and lets face it, he's got previous with spending over £5M on duds in the transfer market hasn't he?

I guess. We may be able to unsettle him so he asks for a move. That would make him cheaper but that's a bit snidey and something Spurs or Kopites would do.

Its fine you don't rate him. His stats aren't all that. Maybe Rangers rubbish money situation may force their hand?

I guess we just don't know all the details and probably never will.

We all know what this club is like for PR. I am quietly confident that at least one if not two news players will come out at a half time parade (Jelavic and one other-maybe Manolas?), with the cameras cutting to a beaming Kenwrong (who is applauded).

It will take the crowds mind of our 0-2 HT scoreline :D

Bookmark plz mods FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.