Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems someone is disliked on here more than me :) anyway i'm really unsure on Jelavic, doesn't seem to have pace which is something we need but wouldn't mind seeing one of those over head kicks at the kop next month ;)

Unsure about this guy but if he comes in then great as at least he is a fit striker.

Got horrible gut feeling this will all collapse though with no time to get anyone else in and we won't get anyone in. it is the Everton way in recent years.

The good points of Well Jell is that he knows where the onion bag is, thats what we have needed since Cottee left. So give him a chance. The only worry about this deal is that sky are saying "Bill Kenwright is in talks with the Rangers chairman" so more than likely Bill is going to end up selling two tickets to Blood Brothers rather than buying Well Jell.

Anyway, I for one have just seen his goals over the last few years, remember who had really heard much about Duncan Ferguson when we signed him from Rangers? and look at how much of a legend he is and IMO never was a leading goal scorer but Well Jell seems (fingers crossed) to be more of a goal scorer.

I know it is only down the road but I don't see it being completed today as Jela is still at Auchenhowie training with the first team. Too much to sort out in time for him to make the squad for your game tomorrow.

Like I said ealier I don't normally post on here but as I understand Moyes' brother is involved in the deal & from what I understand personal terms 'shouldn't be a problem' .

Are you sure Moyes' brother is an agent in on this deal?

FFS, that's abhorrent if true. That cant be right that Everton's manager is using a family member to conduct business with. He's shovelling shitloads of money a family member's way?

Heard it all now.

Are you sure Moyes' brother is an agent in on this deal?

FFS, that's abhorrent if true. That cant be right that Everton's manager is using a family member to conduct business with. He's shovelling shitloads of money a family member's way?

Heard it all now.

No doubt all perfectly legal Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.