Nihat Kahveci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Det

Player Valuation: £500k
"Tottenham, Man City and Everton wants to transfer Turkish striker Nihat Kahveci from Villareal. His testimonial is just about 15 million €"
According to the Turkish newspaper.

Nihat is a decent striker, would be good for the 10m but i think DM is trying to haggle the price of Bent down with Spurs from what i hear, if we don't get him then maybe

centre forward

As bent is supposedly 23 and scored nearly 40 goals over 2 yrs for charlton
and is fresh as he has been on the bench last season and should be bustin a
gut to play this year I want bent over any other forward he is even better in the air than AJ and Yakubu .He has not been given a fair crack of the whip at Tot with Berb- Keano in front of him I also think Tot will sell because they want to show Keano that they intend breaking into the top 4 with new signings it was quite funny watching Tot trying to get bent to sign for Sunderland so to prevent us gainning the upper hand over them , but glad to
see bent not going for the money I posted 4 weeks ago for us to buy him I for one will be highly delighted to see him sign wish we would have signed
seydou keita but barcelona liked him better than I did (sods);)

I'm a Scott McDonald man myself. Better value. Save a few million which we can lash out on an extra midfielder.

I agree, I would prefer to take a punt on Scott McDonald over Bent. Half the price and would probably score more goals than Bent, Bent really doesn't fill me with much confidence.

i dont rate bent , why sell aj just to replace him with a black version of the same player ?
i dont rate mcdonald , 1 season wonder.probably end up at derby/fulham within 3 seasons.
nihat , good player but wont cut it in the prem.

(n)

McDonald is [Poor language removed], defo the kind of player we were looking at around 7 seasons ago.

Mcfadden was one of the best players in Scotland so this guys goal scoring has got to be seen for what it is. and Bent does not rate any better than AJ if he was there would be no talk of him coming for less than or even the same price as would get for AJ sell him if the price is right and get a BETTER player not one of similar talent(n)

I have no doubhts about Bent, similarly i had no doubhts about the Yak last year either, my feeling is that Aj will stay now though!

*Cue him being sold tomorow!

Status
Not open for further replies.