Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it is believed that Kovac has travelled to England on a 'fact-finding' mission to take a closer look at the game in this country.

From Goodison, Kovac was due to be at the Etihad Stadium for Manchester City's game with Manchester United and then at the Hawthorns on Sunday to watch West Brom against Swansea City.
Playin United next week.
Scouting ain't he..!

In all seriousness, I reckon there must be something in it, unless he's the next Arsenal boss. Why else would he bother?

But it is believed that Kovac has travelled to England on a 'fact-finding' mission to take a closer look at the game in this country.

From Goodison, Kovac was due to be at the Etihad Stadium for Manchester City's game with Manchester United and then at the Hawthorns on Sunday to watch West Brom against Swansea City.

O’Keefe spoke to him, said the same thing but also said we have a good squad and should be near the top 8

O’Keefe spoke to him, said the same thing but also said we have a good squad and should be near the top 8
tenor.gif

In all seriousness, I reckon there must be something in it, unless he's the next Arsenal boss. Why else would he bother?
He's looking for a PL job.

It'd be daft to think he was here for that early game without concluding he's had talks last night. Whether they bear fruit is another matter.

Whether it is fact finding or just taking a few games in or whatever else is being said, all i can is that it is one hell of a coincidence that a top quality Manager who is actively looking for a new job turns up in our directors box as a guest of Moshiri a couple of days after we have sacked our Manager. Fact finding probably equates to having a look at premier clubs that have shown an interest in him for their manager position.

Whether it is fact finding or just taking a few games in or whatever else is being said, all i can is that it is one hell of a coincidence that a top quality Manager who is actively looking for a new job turns up in our directors box as a guest of Moshiri a couple of days after we have sacked our Manager. Fact finding probably equates to having a look at premier clubs that have shown an interest in him for their manager position.
Defo.

It's for the birds to think he was at Everton and out of a job and we're seeking a new manager at the same time and the two dont go together.

IMO he;s turned us down and the whispers are that it;s a general fact finding tour of England. He;ll be interviewed by Arsenal. Guaranteed.

We now turn to the next candidate.

Reactions: Lob
Defo.

It's for the birds to think he was at Everton and out of a job and we're seeking a new manager at the same time and the two dont go together.

IMO he;s turned us down and the whispers are that it;s a general fact finding tour of England. He;ll be interviewed by Arsenal. Guaranteed.

We now turn to the next candidate.

you’ve also guaranteed he will be our next manager in the other thread.

take a break dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.