Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one...

new_leicester_city_manager_brendan_rodgers_watches_from_the_dire_1122017.jpg
That was after he had agreed to be the manager.

Here is the source:

Yeah but he would say that, wouldn't he?

Get him a night out down Bold Street and a Mister Chips and he'll have a contract signed by morning and no memory of it.

Bold St? Where's he gonna go? Leaf?

Get him on the karoekie in woodies then a quad in slaters, the man will sign for life.

Not happening, just a case of someone wanting to watch a match, jeeez leave him alone wil yers
Just wanting to watch a match? He hasn't come down from Ormskirk looking for a walk up ticket mate. He's sitting in the director's box at a club looking for a new manager and he's looking for a new club.

The bottom line for me is that we're testing the water on good coaches and the gears are in motion. Kovac would be a coup, but if not him then get onto someone else....quickly

Just wanting to watch a match? He hasn't come down from Ormskirk looking for a walk up ticket mate. He's sitting in the director's box at a club looking for a new manager and he's looking for a new club.

The bottom line for me is that we're testing the water on good coaches and the gears are in motion. Kovac would be a coup, but if not him then get onto someone else....quickly

No rush.

Funny how desperate some fans/media are to try bat away EFC interest in good managers.

The Red Echo absolutely love pouring cold water on anything.

Bold St? Where's he gonna go? Leaf?

Get him on the karoekie in woodies then a quad in slaters, the man will sign for life.

My bad, it's been a while. Slater street, Wood street, that general area.

It warms my heart to know Slaters is still the go to place for discount spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.