Next Sunday prematch beers around Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I live 12000 miles away from Grayskull, and I will be avoiding drinking establishments around game time. Kopites are an infestation all over the world and although they are not a dangerous horde here in NZ, they are still obnoxious cretins...

Seeing as I nearly got knocked out at the Liverpool supporters bar in Valencia on Wednesday night I think I'll be giving it a swerve too haha.

Living outside of the city means nothing when it comes to avoiding Liverpool fans in pubs.

Seeing as I nearly got knocked out at the Liverpool supporters bar in Valencia on Wednesday night I think I'll be giving it a swerve too haha.

Living outside of the city means nothing when it comes to avoiding Liverpool fans in pubs.
I got my rented car's tyre slashed in Valencia and as I was changing it, some dirtbag nicked my wallet...that experience has coloured my thoughts toward that city...I won't be returning.

...useless fact: Valencia pretty much sits bang on the prime meridian (0 degrees longitude)

I got my rented car's tyre slashed in Valencia and as I was changing it, some dirtbag nicked my wallet...that experience has coloured my thoughts toward that city...I won't be returning.

...useless fact: Valencia pretty much sits bang on the prime meridian (0 degrees longitude)

I had some rain for a couple of days and that peeved me. Your sad violin story wins though. Ah well, back in sunny Madrid now. Life could be worse.

We were going to drink in the city centre, but thought it would be rammed so reckoned around Goodison area would be a better bet.

Evening. So, Wolves fan here, with a question. Next Sunday we’re at the game against your neighbours. Me and my lad went into the Winslow when we came to yours. Wondered if 5 of us will be welcome for a few pre match beers before watching Liverpool finish second in the league? I image you’ll be Wolves fans for the afternoon.
If your team manages to beat the RS, you'll be able to have all the post match beers you've ever wanted, free of charge.

Cheers for the suggestions and messages of support. You must all be dreading Liverpool winning the league. They won’t though, can’t see Man City slipping up. We’re looking forward to a good day out, 7th place secured and nicking a point to really spoil their day.

Cheers for the suggestions and messages of support. You must all be dreading Liverpool winning the league. They won’t though, can’t see Man City slipping up. We’re looking forward to a good day out, 7th place secured and nicking a point to really spoil their day.
you would be better around County or Walton road ,
The Oak ,Elm tree and wetherspoons all been mentioned are good shouts as would the dark house opposite the Elm tree .
swerve town it will be infested by the rats , even worse it will be crammed with rent a crowd and tourist kopites , you will never recover from seeing Gobshitery on that scale, don't put yourself through it it will scar you for life .
good luck.

you would be better around County or Walton road ,
The Oak ,Elm tree and wetherspoons all been mentioned are good shouts as would the dark house opposite the Elm tree .
swerve town it will be infested by the rats , even worse it will be crammed with rent a crowd and tourist kopites , you will never recover from seeing Gobshitery on that scale, don't put yourself through it it will scar you for life .
good luck.
The Brick won’t have any of that shower in it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.