Next Sunday prematch beers around Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolves ebbo

Player Valuation: £25k
Evening. So, Wolves fan here, with a question. Next Sunday we’re at the game against your neighbours. Me and my lad went into the Winslow when we came to yours. Wondered if 5 of us will be welcome for a few pre match beers before watching Liverpool finish second in the league? I image you’ll be Wolves fans for the afternoon.

Evening. So, Wolves fan here, with a question. Next Sunday we’re at the game against your neighbours. Me and my lad went into the Winslow when we came to yours. Wondered if 5 of us will be welcome for a few pre match beers before watching Liverpool finish second in the league? I image you’ll be Wolves fans for the afternoon.

Go in the Arkles mate (probably where you went when you played us) get there early and take it over and stop that lot getting into their local ;)

Winslow looks like it’s only open on match days. Any other suggestions around Goodison? Got any better ideas Tim Gabbott?

You could go to The Thomas Frost (a.k.a. Weatherspoons) on Walton Road.

It will deffo be open and at the league game, there were as many Wolves as us and the craic was great :)

It ain’t far from the Winslow and is closer to The Pit anyway.

Hope this helps.

If I was you mate I’d stay clear of any of the pubs anywhere near the pit, head to the city centre ( take your pick of pubs ) and get a taxi to the ground ( a tenner max)

Some cracking pubs in the city centre , especially the back street ones and they won’t be infested either.

If I was you mate I’d stay clear of any of the pubs anywhere near the pit, head to the city centre ( take your pick of pubs ) and get a taxi to the ground ( a tenner max)

Some cracking pubs in the city centre , especially the back street ones and they won’t be infested either.

I disagree. I think Sunday will be absolutely swarming with them everywhere. I'd go out of my way to avoid the city centre. In fact, I just wouldn't bother going the game altogether.

I disagree. I think Sunday will be absolutely swarming with them everywhere. I'd go out of my way to avoid the city centre. In fact, I just wouldn't bother going the game altogether.

Hardman St and around there won’t be too bad - wrong end of town for the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.