Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really really confused by Evertonians. We don’t want 1 of the most successful managers in world football(3 champions leagues, Double in England) because he may be lazy on the training pitch and no evidence he can built a team.. So it’s a massive risk

but

Arteta who has 0 management experience and won nothing as a player or manager.. with no evidence of him building a team or what he’s like on the training pitch isn’t a risk because he once played for us a long time ago and been working under Pep(McClearn, phelan, worked under Fergy, how many trophies they won?)

Okay.... time to give your heads a wobble lads

"With Everton in dialogue with several candidates, it is no surprise Ferguson is not getting ahead of himself. He is still referred to as Dunc – although even the players have commented on the change from training gear to suit on the touchline."

If they've only gotten as far as dialogue with several candidates then I guess they really did have their head buried in the sand desperately hoping Silva would pull a miracle horseshoe out of his ass.

It's as quiet as Arsenal who jettisoned their manager a week before we did.
My guess is the man we want is still under consideration for the Arsenal job.

I think you’re giving our board too much credit, they’re probably mulling, monitoring and weighing up their options first.

Really really confused by Evertonians. We don’t want 1 of the most successful managers in world football(3 champions leagues, Double in England) because he may be lazy on the training pitch and no evidence he can built a team.. So it’s a massive risk

but

Arteta who has 0 management experience and won nothing as a player or manager.. with no evidence of him building a team or what he’s like on the training pitch isn’t a risk because he once played for us a long time ago and been working under Pep(McClearn, phelan, worked under Fergy, how many trophies they won?)

I don't think a single person has said Arteta isn't a risk?

But if "can't be a risk" is a requirement for the job, we won't be appointing a manager. Ever.

I think you’re giving our board too much credit, they’re probably mulling, monitoring and weighing up their options first.
Not really ,If its a manager under consideration for the Arsenal job and we really want him we should push the boat out and get him.
There is a group of very good managers on the market atm and the board should show some balls and go get one of them.

There is one reason, and one only why this is taking so long.. its obvious? we are in for the big man.

Enter David Moyes

but

Pellegrini's won trophies, his West Ham adventure hasn't exactly been fairy tale stuff.

My concern about Ancelotti is how much energy is he going to invest into this job? He's been there, seen it and done it. His career will go down as a glittering success so he has nothing to prove here.

Despite what you say, I do think we have to look at the fact it has been a long time since he's had to build a team. It is not an easy thing to do at all.

Pellegrini's won trophies, his West Ham adventure hasn't exactly been fairy tale stuff.

My concern about Ancelotti is how much energy is he going to invest into this job? He's been there, seen it and done it. His career will go down as a glittering success so he has nothing to prove here.

Despite what you say, I do think we have to look at the fact it has been a long time since he's had to build a team. It is not an easy thing to do at all.
And that's one of the reasons we won't see him here

Status
Not open for further replies.