Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads if it was going to be Moyes, it would have been done last Friday 100%. The fact we are nearly a week removed from Silva going and He still hasn’t been brought in means that he is way down the list. If rumours are true then it’ll either be Gallardo over the weekend or Ancelotti if he does indeed walk away from Napoli imo

Plays with an organised 442, with fast direct counter attacks. Sounds like the most what we need of the gambles we are being linked with. No idea what his English is like mind.

This is my guy. I'm worried Arsenal are going to nab him first.

After him I'd take Kovac. Gallardo also seems okay. Just somebody that places rapid and smart, direct football. No more pool boys who think football is poetry.

Last edited:
Lads if it was going to be Moyes, it would have been done last Friday 100%. The fact we are nearly a week removed from Silva going and He still hasn’t been brought in means that he is way down the list. If rumours are true then it’ll either be Gallardo over the weekend or Ancelotti if he does indeed walk away from Napoli imo

I'm afraid you are wrong

This American in charge of Red Bull Salzburg seems to have the ability to get the players pressing hard and fighting in general. If you watch his team talk at half time against RS it shows a bit what he is about:

I wish he was in our dressing room last Wednesday instead of Mr Lisbon.

I suppose its only a matter of time before american coaches start coming through now its taken somewhat seriously over there.

As an American Marsch is my dream manager for both Everton and the USMNT. But he's not ready yet. Needs another season or two at Salzburg first. He did a great job at NY Red Bull here in the States.

He’s getting his back room team in place first, and dithering about some structural issues regarding decision making on footballing matters

Be a giggle if Dunc takes them to Old Trafford, we bash them all over the shop and come home with 3 points. Then the board dither, he gets Leicester done in the cup, whose next after that?

Anyrate, by hook or by crook, he has the team for the FA cup at theirs..........can dream cant we?

Be a giggle if Dunc takes them to Old Trafford, we bash them all over the shop and come home with 3 points. Then the board dither, he gets Leicester done in the cup, whose next after that?

Anyrate, by hook or by crook, he has the team for the FA cup at theirs..........can dream cant we?
Yep would love us to sneak a win against the RS and when we score Duncan run all.over the pitch and then explain he was caught up.in the emotion

Yep would love us to sneak a win against the RS and when we score Duncan run all.over the pitch and then explain he was caught up.in the emotion

Its public that I am a hopeless dreamer. But I like to paint pictures or narratives. Football, despite the wall to wall crap of Opta Stats and "Most assists since last week" crap, always has a story that real people are in.

Perhaps Duncan started his own small, and maybe short, chapter on Saturday.

Not necessarily true, remember We took weeks before going back for Sam who had been available the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.