Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

...so, it’s looking like Periera will be in charge for the United game. Odds-on in the betting. I have to say, I’m very surprised and underwhelmed. He seems like a maverick and I doubt we need a maverick in this situation. Regardless, I do think it’s lots to do with right man, right place, right time.

I do think this confirms Moshiri isn’t selecting the new Manager as I doubt he’ll be aware of him.
Just looked on Oddschecker and he was 5/1 favourite. Moyes was odds on a few days ago. I don't think there's proper information out there. Until somebody goes about 6/1 on, because that is people buting money when they know the outcome.

Just looked on Oddschecker and he was 5/1 favourite. Moyes was odds on a few days ago. I don't think there's proper information out there. Until somebody goes about 6/1 on, because that is people buting money when they know the outcome.

...odds-on favourite. Oddschecker is a good guide but it’s not always accurate, especially when it comes to the likes of Paddy Power. If it shows 5-1, I doubt very much that’s the actual price on the bookies site.

...odds-on favourite. Oddschecker is a good guide but it’s not always accurate, especially when it comes to the likes of Paddy Power. If it shows 5-1, I doubt very much that’s the actual price on the bookies site.
Yes I just checked and he is 4/9 elsewhere, the same price Moyes was on Friday. I would guess he's been interviewed.

Do people not realised they mess with betting odds to get more people to put money on???? Ignore the lot of them.

People don't seem to realise that if someone else bets on a name, that name is backed in to becoming shorter odds.

If they mattered, Kovac would have got the job on Saturday afternoon before Big Dunc took over on Saturday evening.

the longer it goes on it seems Moyes is clearly not top of the wish list. Otherwise he would have been appointed by now. So can imagine his odds are changing.
So Moyes, Benitez and Howe seem more and more unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.