Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would imply to me the answer is yes subject to the acceptability of the offered contract.
The whole reports probably pure BS though.
Like the Pereira stuff yesterday, they don’t have a clue what we are doing and are just playing guessing games.
Fun to watch though.
The fact that the media don't have a clue what we are doing is par for the course. The fact that the people running the club don't have a clue what they are doing is more disconcerting.

Ancelotti would be huge.

Give him a 5 year deal and have him lead the Blues into BMD and a new era.

Would finish 8th in his first season after a few big home wins against the big boys. Then have us in the relegation zone and fired by Christmas in his second. Rinse and repeat with Siggurdson and Schneiderlin somehow still here.

The fact that the media don't have a clue what we are doing is par for the course. The fact that the people running the club don't have a clue what they are doing is more disconcerting.
If ,and at this point it’s still a big if for me ,they do appoint Gollum this becomes a major concern, institutional ineptitude.
Damn! Off work due to an eye infection and having to read this news is just a further assault on my irritated opticals.

Plucking Bell. Is it really going to come down to Moyes vs Ancelotti?
Can you imagine the board meeting over donuts and coffee this morning:

“Well I do like that Carlo has won more trophies than we have points at some of the biggest clubs in the game

“Yes but I’m not sure we can overlook that David was invited around to Sir Alex’s house for tea and would simply be the only one who could persuade Marouane to come home”

:blush:

If it's Moyes we should just start a new phoenix club.

SC Ebepton

"What ya doin ya nobhead?"

1563804262521-18-phoenix-nights-by-Channel-4.jpeg

Would finish 8th in his first season after a few big home wins against the big boys. Then have us in the relegation zone and fired by Christmas in his second. Rinse and repeat with Siggurdson and Schneiderlin somehow still here.

Why do you say that mate? Sincerely. I know it's grim round here just asking.

If Pereira was ever in serious contention then Moshiri must have decided he is willing to throw some cash at it. Pereira is supposedly on £20m plus at SIPG so I cant imagine he would take a massive pay cut just for the privilege of coming to the PL with a struggling club.

So if Mosh was even entertaining the possibility of him with the vast amounts that would cost, I dont see why he wouldnt be willing to stump up some major cash for a manager that would normally be considered beyond our current reach.

I think we need to make a decision quickly and try to use the new manager bounce wisely. In an ideal world, I'd let Dunc have the game at the weekend and announce the new manager Sunday night win, lose or draw. I feel the reaction Dunc will get from the players will only be able to last a couple of games but I'd keep him on as assistant or senior coach as I'd love to see a passionate manager on our touchline for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.