Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it if they come out n ruled Moyes out

Fairly sure he’ll be manager for next weekend tho

It will depend, if Duncan can pull out a result tomorrow it takes a little bit of the edge of.

But im fairly sure they will be spending all day Monday throwing money at certain managers.

Reactions: FTY

I wish we could swear on here, I really do. Ive just finished smacking my heard against my living room wall after reading stuff like:

"Nah, sorry, I don't want someone like Ancelotti, Simeone, Marcellino, Gallardo, Benitez (*insert reasons here*), they are too risky and don't 'get' Everton. We need a Moyes, a Howe, Hughes or Pardew!"

Excuse me, I GET Everton, can I have the job? We all know any manger is a risk, there are just a myriad of unknowns with ANY appointment, but some of the stuf that is being said is just so utterly stupid.

Defies belief, it really does.

Is it a good idea to be “throwing money at managers?” It is this approach that has got us where we are. Surely we’d be better getting someone in who WANTS the job, and who has proven to be an adept manager in the past?

Is it a good idea to be “throwing money at managers?” It is this approach that has got us where we are. Surely we’d be better getting someone in who WANTS the job, and who has proven to be an adept manager in the past?

We havent ever thrown money at managers, Sam has been our highest-paid manager recently on 6m a year, which is of course a lot of money. But it generally doesnt get you an "elite" manager. If your approaching Carlo Ancelotti and Poch, your gonna have to entice them with a wage which makes them forget just how hard the job will be.

It probably still wont be enough, but you gotta try before you get Moyes in for 5m a year.

I wish we could swear on here, I really do. Ive just finished smacking my heard against my living room wall after reading stuff like:

"Nah, sorry, I don't want someone like Ancelotti, Simeone, Marcellino, Gallardo, Benitez (*insert reasons here*), they are too risky and don't 'get' Everton. We need a Moyes, a Howe, Hughes or Pardew!"

Excuse me, I GET Everton, can I have the job? We all know any manger is a risk, there are just a myriad of unknowns with ANY appointment, but some of the stuf that is being said is just so utterly stupid.

Defies belief, it really does.

Heard of...Buffalo?

They all want the money; if they just happen to be good at their job as well, that's a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.