• Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Dein has been retired for years.

Do you know what the role CEO does day to day???

Let me have a guess...getting great sponsorship deals...getting great kit deals...once that great kit deal is secured making sure they make boss kits...overseeing stadium moves...has a say on transfer targets (lol)....

Am I right?

Reckon gallardo.

Know nothing about him but Google says he is the most successful River plate manager in their history and barca want him.

Truth is , there does seem to be managers out there who we can give a job to. Marceleno, Rudi Garcia , Jose, All out of work and easy to approach, their interest not withstanding.

Have a little ambition here, give.marcelino a job and maybe his highly regarded in Spain approach puts us up the table again.

Maybe, just maybe, we don't have to hire managers.of Wigan, Watford and Southampton but can actually.hire managers from better clubs

Whomever will stop the wheels falling off whilst we build for the future. By that I mean someone who won't drive richarlison etc. out of the club. So not a dyche.
Maybe a big name that's past their prime. God knows who we'd be able to attract though. Throw all the money in the world at them though.

Why wait for West ham to beat us, draw at brighton and then against norwich is win or proper battle to stay up.. But we will probably do that when we should use international break

Seems like you have an agenda about women in top jobs.

Sad to see really.

When you are ready 2019 wants to welcome you in.

Not at all. I'm all for equality mate. However, if someone isn't up to the job then they should be replaced regardless.

What's wrong with that? Elstone was useless and got sacked......

The CEO of EFC should be all over the local media (at least) but I don't see her...has she ever given an interview on Radio Merseyside? I've never heard her speak...

Status
Not open for further replies.