Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poch is the target for me. Not sure how realistic that is but he is the best of limited options - the only one with extensive PL experience (I'm ignoring moyes, beneathus and Hughes), a proven track record and potential to help us achieve our AGM stated ambitions which seem somewhat distant in the memory NOW.

Can’t believe these media reports, “Silva is staying because there isn’t any options for Everton.” Are they seriously trying to claim that there isn’t one single capable manager available in world football?
I think they’re implying that no-one any capable would be willing to accept the poisoned chalice that is the Everton job. Even Malky Mackay and Neil Warnock are not interested so I cannot see Vitor Pereira being keen.
I guess we’re stuck with the inept Portuguese fella for the foreseeable...

NSNO

I think they’re implying that no-one any capable would be willing to accept the poisoned chalice that is the Everton job. Even Malky Mackay and Neil Warnock are not interested so I cannot see Vitor Pereira being keen.
I guess we’re stuck with the inept Portuguese fella for the foreseeable...

NSNO

That’s a shame, what with panto season just around the corner.

Jorge Jesus been liked from flamengo , get him so he brings that gabigol fella and Reiner Jesus aswell.

We could have a front 4 of Brazilians which would mean automatically we get to the world cup semis somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.