Votes: 31 9.3%
  • Gary Neville

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Neville Neville

Votes: 113 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The name MoutsGoat / BesicsGoat meant something around here. A poster who could come at things from a novel angle (usually delivered with amusement and one worth considering).

But look at this chump now...this "MarcelsGoat" mush: thrashing about looking for an easy kill, over reacting and character assassinating like the worst of them.

It's a sad day.....

Did you vote?

I felt a bit like that, no name grabbing me. The only one with any record of any success is Rafael!!!! As for Mourinho, do us a favour, (1) we could not afford him, (2) he would not come near us.
It's all a bit superfluous.

We have a manager. He's our level manager. He'll get us to our level.

If we want to reach another level we'll need another level of manager...and that means another level of investor for this club.

Until then: accept our position in the pecking order and a manager that will maintain it.

If we want to reach another level we'll need another level of manager...and that means another level of investor for this club.

Until then: accept our position in the pecking order and a manager that will maintain it.

Well Dave, I still have ambition. By and large we do have the players, they are just not being used as well as they could be so it has to be down to the manager. To realise my ambition if it means a new manager so be it. As for Mosh cannot see him being replaced.

By and large we do have the players, they are just not being used as well as they could be so it has to be down to the manager.

Have the players for what exactly?

The squad has some good players. The odd very good player.

But so do 8/9 teams in this league. Similar to the vast majority of those teams our squad has holes in it.

7 points from 5 games isn’t good enough but you are deluding yourself if you think changing manager is all it takes to get this squad pushing on massively.

Any manager (Silva or a new one) will need significant time tI get this squad into Top 6 ready material

Is our level 11th???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.