Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan Rodgers appointed Liverppol manager on the 1st June 2012, bought Borini shortly after - by all accounts was already arranged before Rodgers took charge and they went through anyway with it, his first buy as a manager of Liverpool was

Dum, Dum, Dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Joe Allen Swansea City £15,000,000 10 August 2012

So yeah - what did you say about that clause that Swansea made him sign again mate?

Borini was bought from an Italian club that he went to after his Swansea loan, Parma or Roma I can't remember which.

As for Joe Allen I seem to remember there being a big fuss about this because they activated some clause in his contract which effectively left Swansea utterly helpless. So unless any of the Southampton players have release clauses then I doubt we'll see any movement from them to you unless it's for ridiculous sums of money.

I can't believe he's this highly rated tbh. If in 4 years, with the backing he's apparently going to get, he's in for the Barca job, then he will have had to be amazing here. I see him more as a stepping stone for us than the other way around.

We'll just have to wait and see, maybe he won't be at Barca in 4 years but it could easily be another big club. He did a great job at Feyenoord and continued that success with Southampton Koemans clearly on a roll and only time will tell when he runs out of ideas but he's made some really astute signings in recent times and tactically he isn't afraid to shake things up.
I fully expect him to turn you into top 5/6 contenders this season even when considering how competitive the leagues going to be this year with many top managers he is up there with the best of them.
If you're seeing him as a stepping stone then your new bloke in charge really is ambitious so hats off to him there but if I was one of yours I would have all the faith of him turning Everton into a top top side.

*Logs in.
*:oops: Checks I've not logged into Saintsweb by mistake.
*Realises it's just a load of delusional bedwetting Southampton fans grieving cos Moshiri slut dropped in front of Koeman with his wallet open!
*Resist the urge to 'As Ronald would say' take the pish!! Out of the six fingered, sister knobing....Cockwombles!
*Retires to bed nursing a semi...dreaming about our summer spending under Moshiri
....What a time to be alive!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

FFP runs under defined time limits. You can make 45 million Euros worth of non-infrastructure spending related losses every three years which (Moshiri) can simply write off.

Chelsea's debt level prior to FFP is irrelevant.

It's designed to force clubs to develop their own revenues to fund their activities.

Not to rely on debt. Which was ultimately going to kill clubs. (Parma in Italy. Rangers in Scotland etc).

The issue may be for Bournemouth in the Championship's rules which are more strict than the Premier League or FFP.

Thank you for the reply. Actually, I think you're right re the Championship. It was that. Pretty shocking given the difference compared to the Prem.

Tomorrow mate koeman eve today
Might not be Koeman eve until tomorrow now

Confused now with that info from TEF does that now make tomorrow Koeman eve?

Embrace it mate, just imagine it's day before koeman eve!!!

I mean it wasn't great waking up thinking today was koeman eve!,

Koeman eve

Tomorrow mate koeman eve today

All within the last 24 hours.

You've gone from meltdown to nervous tic

Borini was bought from an Italian club that he went to after his Swansea loan, Parma or Roma I can't remember which.

As for Joe Allen I seem to remember there being a big fuss about this because they activated some clause in his contract which effectively left Swansea utterly helpless. So unless any of the Southampton players have release clauses then I doubt we'll see any movement from them to you unless it's for ridiculous sums of money.

Wasn't borini bought out of a new contract? From what I remember he had fully signed with roma and then Liverpool put a bud in, hence the high fee for him?

Surely some news will be leaked today

About 2 weeks late with that post lol it was leaked 2 weeks ago, and it's all signed and ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.