Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here we are, a lot of blues have finally snapped and would happily see the back of the manager. So, if we, as a club, 'grew a pair' and gave him the bullet, who would be your choice to come in? Some of the options may seem strange but these are all serious choices from blues either at the match, on here or twitter.

COjn0zaU8AA9Km9.png

There is an even stronger relation between clowns and this manager. Just when I thought I was seeing the back of that coco crap. That's it I want De Boer now, even his brother would do..

This has been by far the best thread i have ever followed on these forums...
We will look back on this thread with such fondness when we win the league...

My thanks to the Esk who has managed, mostly, to keep us sane through these times, of course there are those who heads have exploded.. but thats part of the fun :D

Now will the transfer thread be just as funny with the highs and lows? i think it will be... but thats a good thing right? We will be linked with alsorts of players.... and players far better than we have been in the past, this is a new era, Long Live Everton!

Are they really saying that?

Have you seen the state of his face?

Power behind the Game of Thrones obviously.

One of the white walkers obviously. We need dragon glass desperately to fight off the living dead. Either that or a dragon. Preferably in the form of a 30 goal a season striker.

Have you seen the state of his face?

Power behind the Game of Thrones obviously.

One of the white walkers obviously. We need dragon glass desperately to fight off the living dead. Either that or a dragon. Preferably in the form of a 30 goal a season striker.
You've lost me entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.