Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect you all know this already but it seems like we are good to go. No further obstacles in the main piece of business (Koeman) - if that's old news, apologies as I may be behind the news flow as have been engaged in other things most of the day.
good to see you have landed safely, enjoy your holiday

*joking, I know you are not Darren Griffiths*

Suspect you all know this already but it seems like we are good to go. No further obstacles in the main piece of business (Koeman) - if that's old news, apologies as I may be behind the news flow as have been engaged in other things most of the day.

What's the other piece(s) of business?

I would presume, considering the hour, there'll be an announcement and press conference tomorrow?

#WelcomeRonald

You are the news mate, the researcher and the presenter.

Other things, how dare you.;)

Thanks for the updates mate.

If Moshiri has been after him all this time, he must have the feeling that Koeman is truly the one to move us forward.

Great stuff thanks mate.
Any idea when the announcement will come?

Before you know it we'll be loaning Stracqualursi and Drenthe on deadline day again. He's trying to buy time by prolonging the search for the manager, he'll be saying we didn't have time to sign anyone by September the horrible Iranian con artist.

Before you know it, it will be 4th June and a full 9 weeks before the new season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.