Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas IP can be manipulated in a whole load of different ways to hide or tell you whatever the person manipulating it wants to tell you. Otherwise tracking all the pond life that rip off gullible people via Internet scams would be a doddle. Otherwise the VPN type concepts that many of you are familiar with wouldn't work. It's similar process and technology that can be used to appear fixed. A technique that I can assure you is in common use to mask or create deniable access to the Internet by many organisations.
I'm not trying to defend any ITK claimants. I dont know diddly about that. Just highlighting that IP is not what some belive on here in terms of creating a watertight case.

You wouldn't get the same static ip addy every time though plus you would have to pay for the software etc it's a whole lot of trouble to go to to post on an Everton forum and even if he was why not just state that? He's lying and been outed it's that simple.

If he lies about stupid stuff like that why would anything he said hold any credability?

You wouldn't get the same static ip addy every time though plus you would have to pay for the software etc it's a whole lot of trouble to go to to post on an Everton forum and even if he was why not just state that? He's lying and been outed it's that simple.

If he lies about stupid stuff like that why would anything he said hold any credability?
Wrong x

Who cares if an apparent itk isn't? Not like there is any news anyway.

Be grateful someone is lifting spirits in here when there is literally nothing but the same old topics to talk about.

lets be honest the bombs and the fun that been had and the sheer panic has been great.

Better then sitting off waiting for the newspapers (who have forgotten about us) and Sky (who are horrific anyway) to mention us.

HAIL ESK, HAIL MOLE

So yesterday was a great day and it was all but confirmed by the mole that Emery is the man, Esk picks on mole and this morning it is off, I hope you are proud of yourself Esk you are killing the club.
Also what happened overnight for it to fall through? Was there a late night strippers incident? Did mole go and get pissed up and ruin the deal in a revenge fuelled rampage against Esk? What is going on? Esk apologise and get this deal back on be the bigger man put the club first please

I thought this thread was new manager thread not who is itk. This is why this site gets [Poor language removed] all time [Poor language removed] grow up and stick with subject

Who cares if an apparent itk isn't? Not like there is any news anyway.

Be grateful someone is lifting spirits in here when there is literally nothing but the same old topics to talk about.

Lifting spirits = misleading fellow fans and effectively encouraging people to put money on?

what happens to the managers office when we have no manager?

does the door stay closed and people ignore it, or do the cleaners still pop in and clean it every day and do some of the staff go in and have a swivel on the swivelly chair and dream about being the boss?

this is what i want to know, if any kind ITK can help, thank you
At last someone gets to the heart of the matter. These are the things we want to know.

Seriously though, when I used to deliver parcels in Eltham, I called in at Charlton's training ground just as a new signing was emerging with his agent. I overheard their conversation as they walked past me, which is how I knew. Maybe Mole works for Hermes or Yodel?

I can't believe my first post is because of this stupid argument.

If the mole has something like go2mypc then it's trivial. I leave my computer on at work and control it from where ever I am. I could easily do everything from that IP if I wanted, and it would be impossible to detect my real location. I don't think this could be what he's using (he said he posted from a cab, and go2mypc is near useless without at least a laptop), but I'm sure similar technologies exist that could explain it.

Note that I'm not defending the mole. I'm defending the guy who said IP addresses are not definitive proof.

You hit th

Not wrong mate not posting from a cab.he's lying

Am not even a***d anyway tbh so I've no idea why I'm having this debate.

What's your thoughts on Sammy Lee wearing an Everton tracky?

You hit th

Not wrong mate not posting from a cab.he's lying

Am not even a***d anyway tbh so I've no idea why I'm having this debate.

What's your thoughts on Sammy Lee wearing an Everton tracky?
What do you think about it and other things LFC?

Oh god in reality who cares, I have held a season ticket for the past 30 years same seat, seen all the good times and the bad times. Or maybe I haven't maybe I live in Australia and have never had a season ticket. It's a forum with random people and random motivations, which is what makes forums interesting. Kipper fell apart when the interesting people were hounded out. Don't let it happen here

Status
Not open for further replies.