Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Real lose tonight emery probably on way there. As to who the next Everton manager will be, who knows. Just hope panic doesnt hit and Moyes comes back. They need to pull their finger out soon and get it sorted. Id love Simeone but chance of that is slim

Even if Zidane loses here I cannot see Madrid binning him off.
His status at the Club and the fact he came close to winning La Liga and the CL as a rookie manager at the top level will probably keep him there another year.
There is no way, at all, that this match has any kind of bearing on who is going to be our next manager.

His status at the Club and the fact he came close to winning La Liga and the CL as a rookie manager at the top level will probably keep him there another year.

They let Del Bosque go after he won two CL and two League titles

He's shown his inexperience in big games by subbing Kroos and Benzema - seemed to risk all on holding on.

Usually I'd say Perez will sack him anyway but apparently there's been a kick off because they've not won the league in a few years and people are now blaming Perez.

Sacking a club legend might kick them off even more.

There is no way, at all, that this match has any kind of bearing on who is going to be our next manager.

I agree with that mate. Should have replied to the post that was directly above mine as that was what I was making my point about. Seems to be the talk that they'll bin Zidane for Emery which I cannot see at all.

I agree with that mate. Should have replied to the post that was directly above mine as that was what I was making my point about. Seems to be the talk that they'll bin Zidane for Emery which I cannot see at all.
I agree entirely with what you said - I was just hanging on your post to make a broader point. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.