Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is goading mate. In the UK, and especially amongst football supporters, and double especially amongst Everton football supporters, it is called gentle humour/taking the wee.

When things are quiet, it happens. Nothing offensive gets past us, but maybe the UK/Scouse sense of humour is unfamilier to you.

This is the truth I am not familier with that, at all.

What I find difficult to judge is whether these guys are taking the wee or meant it because I am sure not all of them are talking gentle humour.

For instance- https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/chinese-laundry-detergent-commercial.88674/page-4

I think people kept mentioning me because I react to them. But knowing that I am a foreigner and they keep coming back, I stress that this may not be a case of taking the wee.

I get what you mean mod and trust you will not get offensive stuff past you. I have to get use to it like living in the boarding school. May take things too seriously sometimes.

I can't believe 317 people here want de Boer. Moyesesque ambition in year 2016 of globalised PL. And 42 people have to be trolling us completely...

Status
Not open for further replies.