Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
latest
Soz lads - don't watch much tele
did he really do that?

Nobody on Twitter knows bar the Journos and even they don't know ATM.

Watched is a divvy who makes guesses based on his Twitter timeline and what goes on here and other forums.

You're best just waiting for Esk or somebody else with knowledge to post (You'll know this has happened because this thread'll go mental with posts and tagging of Esk lol)

Sounds good. Ironically, I finally decided to join GOT because of the positive interactions I had with Esk on Twitter. Everyone on here seems to genuinely trust the guy.

"In pretty confident that Koeman was number one target , I'm also pretty confident that he let it be known he was interested . What's happened since I've no clue .

On emery if we make him an offer if think he'd be all over it , the chats to the times journalist after the final indicates that as well as many other factors. I wouldn't expect to get to the stage of meeting representatives without us speaking to him , however informally . Not meet necessarily but we'd need to know we were all on the same page . If we met his representatives then you are onto talking terms so that would suggest the position had progressed . "

From sheedy. who seems a nice bloke.

LOL

Sod it its pay day so gonna put £20 on Emery. Held off doing the same on Koeman because I really didn't want him. Emery on the other hand is worth the risk. Get it done Everton.

Sod it its pay day so gonna put £20 on Emery. Held off doing the same on Koeman because I really didn't want him. Emery on the other hand is worth the risk. Get it done Everton.
*waits for post saying Emery is the new fav so it looks like we are getting him*

I knew Jose was a pipe dream, but I held on to it until it became apparent when Utd sacked LVG. Emery became by new #1 and I held onto it as a pipe dream also. Now it has been said that things are moving forward and he is in the mix I am getting very excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.