Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know our reputation has fallen considerably during recent times, I think it's important to remember however who we are and that the best names in football would consider it a a privilege to manage our club.

Fine words mate, and very true.

However, our stock is rising once more - the football industry know we are a sleeping giant. Moshiri is making waves and people are beginning to notice. Proof of course is always in actions not words and this will become self evident throughout the summer.

Exciting times.

However, our stock is rising once more - the football industry know we are a sleeping giant. Moshiri is making waves and people are beginning to notice. Proof of course is always in actions not words and this will become self evident throughout the summer.

Exciting times.

Anything on these Mancini shouts mate?

Exciting times.

Yippeee I haven't felt more confident than this for years and when it comes from such a good source .... Well I am not going to read anything else on the topic tonight
Good night all
IN ESK WE TRUST

Exciting times.

Am I to take from that comment Esk, that there have been some positive developments re a top managerial appointment? Or are you just speaking in general terms?

Exciting times.
Where do you already see evidence of those actions: maybe not yet at the level of marquee signings but operationally?

Exciting times.

Wow! Just when I lose the will to live you come out with this!! Thanks mate for the reassurance as to an Exeter boy like me who hasn't got his ear to the ground and having to put up with all the RS and Manc supporters down here you are a constant hope that I can walk into work with the biggest grin ever!!!

In Esk We Trust!!!

Where do you already see evidence of those actions: maybe not yet at the level of marquee signings but operationally?

I'm not close enough to operations to say that specifically, but there's a new expectancy for sure. I was talking more about how the club's prospects are viewed externally and the increasing levels of expectation. That makes us more attractive to talent and that's been noted for sure.

Hello fretters. How's your day been? Anxiety ridden? You betcha!

Get out and get some fresh air you're far too needy.

Heads are finely poised mate.

By the weekend peoples heads will be hanging on by a thread, if we enter June without a manager it will honestly be a wonderful sight to behold.

Just need a good day tomorrow with some more jarg links to Moyes, maybe Hughes throwing his hand in and it will be our finest hour.

Exciting times.

Tar for the updates mate. It's a shame it will never fully curb the rather Evertonian tendency of willing the worst possible outcome in order to feed the fume, but there'd be a lot more wigging out going on around here without your contributions.

Exciting times.

Once again a knee comes into view, with just a momentary glimpse of thigh in the breeze :)

Can't see it being Mancini - he's currently meandering his way around the US on holiday. However what about that cuddly jumper loving German Joachim Loew?

Here's a quote from him:-

I'm not sure about him if I'm honest. He doesn't exactly have a great record at club level.

Status
Not open for further replies.