• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco Silva isn't deluded and obsessed?

He got sacked over a suit at Sporting, then tried to quit Watford for a "better job" cause he thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread cause he started well for 10 games.
No way he got sacked for his suit/tie, there must of been more to it, I would hazard I guess he just wasnt liked there becuase of a poor personality, maybe they knew he was the type of rat who can't be bothered with the team who is paying his wages becuase another meal ticket have shown some interest

No way he got sacked for his suit/tie, there must of been more to it, I would hazard I guess he just wasnt liked there becuase of a poor personality, maybe they knew he was the type of rat who can't be bothered with the team who is paying his wages becuase another meal ticket have shown some interest

He left Sporting because Jorge Jesus (a big Sporting fan, son of a former player) said he'd leave their biggest rival and move to them. So they sacked Silva (with the suit as a reason) to get him in and screw over Benfica.

If he didn't manage the Redshite everyone would be happy to take a punt on Brendan Rodgers, clearly a better candidate than Marco Silva.

I’m not a huge fan of Silva, but Brenda is much worse. Won a one team league a few times. Led a liverpool team with Suarez to a grand total of nothing. Even if he hadn’t managed them, Silva is a better proposition.

Marco Silva isn't deluded and obsessed?

He got sacked over a suit at Sporting, then tried to quit Watford for a "better job" cause he thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread cause he started well for 10 games.
Didn't make any reference to Silva mate, I am neither for or against him at this point. The statement I made was with reference to Brenda

Last 4 jobs suggest snake/impossible to work with.

Lasts 1 year at Sporting - gets sacked for not wearing club suit
Lasts 1 year at Olympiakos - quits for "personal reasons"
Lasts 6 months at Hull - quits
Lasts 6 months at Watford - tries to bail on them for another job.
Yes our job to come to us with ambition i.e. Don't ever employ the likes of Sam ever again!

Last 4 jobs suggest snake/impossible to work with.

Lasts 1 year at Sporting - gets sacked for not wearing club suit - Finished with a 58.5 win rate and won the Taça de Portugal Cup.
Lasts 1 year at Olympiakos - quits for "personal reasons" - Finished with a 79.2 win rate and won the Super League.
Lasts 6 months at Hull - quits
Lasts 6 months at Watford - tries to bail on them for another job.

Have added some further info to your post regarding the first 2 clubs (in bold) for a clearer and fairer perspective.

He left Sporting because Jorge Jesus (a big Sporting fan, son of a former player) said he'd leave their biggest rival and move to them. So they sacked Silva (with the suit as a reason) to get him in and screw over Benfica.
Is this the same Jorge Jesus who's just been attacked by his own fans?

If he didn't manage the Redshite everyone would be happy to take a punt on Brendan Rodgers, clearly a better candidate than Marco Silva.

I think the one thing that will be going for him is that he will definitely try to beat RS. he has something to prove to them about his sacking, and will feel he has the ability to do it. Yes Suarez might have singlehandedly taken them to 2nd, but thats only understandable if they were 4th-5th. They were 8th before he came in, so he def did something right. If they had won, people not only would have mentioned Suarez but also their playing style.

Also before anyone berates me about me liking RS or some [Poor language removed], just because its going to be my first, I am just a sort of football "observer" haha, i like to follow managers. So whatever I said up is regarding his style while he was there not the club itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.