Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah wouldn’t be happy and not because of the Redsh$*e link, he talks absolute nonsense, is completely cringeworthy and an absolute bueat. He’s won a lot at Celtic, but Ian Dowie could do that.

Would much prefer Silva.

Based on his 1 season winning the league at Olympiakos which is even easier than winning the league with Celtic?

Olympiakos won the title 19 times in 22 years, Marco Silva is a overrated snake who can't stay employed for more than a year anywhere.

Silva has disaster written all over him, if he has a good 6 months he'll be wanting the Tottenham job or whatever, he's done it everywhere.

Based on his 1 season winning the league at Olympiakos which is even easier than winning the league with Celtic?

Olympiakos won the title 19 times in 22 years, Marco Silva is a overrated snake who can't stay employed for more than a year anywhere.
Based on his time at Sporting, Olympiakos, his short time at Hull where he nearly saved them, his great start to ge season with Watford until we showed interest.

He was clearly interested in coming to us as we are a bigger club with more money. We have Watford a great offer, they should have just accepted it.

I think he just has ambition and calling him a snake is a bit childish, like all the Southampton fans tweeting their snake emojis to Koeman when he joined us.

Silva has disaster written all over him, if he has a good 6 months he'll be wanting the Tottenham job or whatever, he's done it everywhere.
Sorry mate, I have to disagree with you.
Why don't you give him a chance before you start to crucify him?

Based on his time at Sporting, Olympiakos, his short time at Hull where he nearly saved them, his great start to ge season with Watford until we showed interest.

He was clearly interested in coming to us as we are a bigger club with more money. We have Watford a great offer, they should have just accepted it.

I think he just has ambition and calling him a snake is a bit childish, like all the Southampton fans tweeting their snake emojis to Koeman when he joined us.

Last 4 jobs suggest snake/impossible to work with.

Lasts 1 year at Sporting - gets sacked for not wearing club suit
Lasts 1 year at Olympiakos - quits for "personal reasons"
Lasts 6 months at Hull - quits
Lasts 6 months at Watford - tries to bail on them for another job.

Last 4 jobs suggest snake/impossible to work with.

Lasts 1 year at Sporting - gets sacked for not wearing club suit
Lasts 1 year at Olympiakos - quits for "personal reasons"
Lasts 6 months at Hull - quits
Lasts 6 months at Watford - tries to bail on them for another job.
He’s done a good job wherever he’s been, if he gets poached by a bigger club from us that must mean he’s doing a good job and we’ll get the compensation and go to the next manager.

If he didn't manage the Redshite everyone would be happy to take a punt on Brendan Rodgers, clearly a better candidate than Marco Silva.
Take out the red sh*te part of his career what is it about Rodgers you would want?
I know a lot of Celtic fans that arnt happy with him this season and they'e just won the treble!

He’s done a good job wherever he’s been, if he gets poached by a bigger club from us that must mean he’s doing a good job and we’ll get the compensation and go to the next manager.

He did a good job at Watford?

P26 W8 D5 L13

He's won 16 games out of 48 as a Premier League manager.

Chances are he isn't wrong though.

I genuinely hope I'm wrong but it's not the step up in 'foreign genius' or the new Moyes++ era (eg home grown legacy) I was hoping for.
I sort of think we're obligated to him now we made an approach last season.
However I will give him 8 games to prove me wrong.
COYB

Brenda Is as deluded and self obsessed as Fat Sam.

Marco Silva isn't deluded and obsessed?

He got sacked over a suit at Sporting, then tried to quit Watford for a "better job" cause he thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread cause he started well for 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.