Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get the negativity over Silva tbh, very good coach, very very good man manager, very obsessed with how his team play and where they sand, even on throw ins. Give the guy a chance....hes a massive upgrade on Sam

Disagree. His record is inferior to Fat Sam's. Sam has never relegated a team.

EFC should be aiming higher. Much higher. And the idea of paying compensation for him is nuts.

Disagree. His record is inferior to Fat Sam's. Sam has never relegated a team.

EFC should be aiming higher. Much higher. And the idea of paying compensation for him is nuts.
This whole "he relegated hull" talk is rubbish. He joined a dead team in january that were impossible to keep up and had them playing good football. Fat sam was dead last in every stat category this year and we were lucky to even finish 8th. No team should even win a game when they're 20th in shots for, chances for, shots against and possession. Silva had watford playing great football with a mediocre squad. Give brands and silva a chance to build a team. This is getting ridiculous.

This whole "he relegated hull" talk is rubbish. He joined a dead team in january that were impossible to keep up and had them playing good football. Fat sam was dead last in every stat category this year and we were lucky to even finish 8th. No team should even win a game when they're 20th in shots for, chances for, shots against and possession. Silva had watford playing great football with a mediocre squad. Give brands and silva a chance to build a team. This is getting ridiculous.

From memory, Hull only had about fifteen players in the first team that were available at the time, hence why Niasse and Markovic from the RS went on loan.

He also beat Liverpool during that time with Niasse on the score sheet and showed faith in him whilst most of us had written him off.

Notts County say hello
I knew you'd bring that up:). Not exactly a major recommendation after around 30 years of management.
Silva has achieved a top league title and is still only 40, so he's a vast improvement for me.
It's all subjective of course , but I'm looking forward to next season and I'm very optimistic about the Brands / Silva appointment.

I knew you'd bring that up:). Not exactly a major recommendation after around 30 years of management.
Silva has achieved a top league title and is still only 40, so he's a vast improvement for me.
It's all subjective of course , but I'm looking forward to next season and I'm very optimistic about the Brands / Silva appointment.
Yes Eggsy I am optimistic as well, they have to be an improvement on Walsh and Allardyce. Just thought I would throw into the mix the fact that the large never relegated one actually relegated Notts County back in the 90’s

Pretty sad that someone from the watford forum have created a fake account pretending to be one of us and displaying some of the worst trolling I have ever seen. Proper weirdos they have over there

Pellegrini is available, freaking West Ham are going to sign him up while we waste time with Silva.

If you want an attscking manager look no further than Pellegrini it would be mental not to go for him. We are a bigger club than West Ham

Pellegrini is available, freaking West Ham are going to sign him up while we waste time with Silva.

If you want an attscking manager look no further than Pellegrini it would be mental not to go for him. We are a bigger club than West Ham
I’m not sure in him at all. Had all the money in the world at City and ended up doing poorly. He did win the league of course but he’s just not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.