Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Very desperate times call for Big Sam.

We need to keep this thread (or a similar one) open. Already I'm looking for an exit strategy.

Moyes, Martinez, Koeman.... and now Allardyce. Whoever next!?

6.5m a year according to reports..... he was on 2.5m at Palace and I’m sure that was dependant on them staying up. We've made him one of the top ten paid managers in the world! Are we that desperate that not only we'd appoint the corrupt crook but we will give him the greatest payday of his pathetic career?

Hahahaha Big Sam has absolutely bent us over and rammed it in dry

6.5m a year according to reports..... he was on 2.5m at Palace and I’m sure that was dependant on them staying up. We've made him one of the top ten paid managers in the world! Are we that desperate that not only we'd appoint the corrupt crook but we will give him the greatest payday of his pathetic career?

Don't forget, we also have to pay £2m compensation Crystal Palace if we appoint Allardyce.

The Peoples Club! What a load of BS. The owners, the board, those in charge hold the fans in utter contempt and couldn’t care less about the people. That’s been made very clear these last 3 months.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Very desperate times call for Big Sam.

We need to keep this thread (or a similar one) open. Already I'm looking for an exit strategy.

Moyes, Martinez, Koeman.... and now Allardyce. Whoever next!?

We need a next, next Everton manager thread cos this turgid new era won't last long believe me.

Moshiri and his trusted crew must be lining up the next man from today and all transfers in Jan ratified by them. None of this needs to be public but it needs to happen.

We need a next, next Everton manager thread cos this turgid new era won't last long believe me.

Moshiri and his trusted crew must be lining up the next man from today and all transfers in Jan ratified by them. None of this needs to be public but it needs to happen.

You do know though mate, that this is not going to happen, we will sign players who walsh and allardyce agree in private to sign, most will likely have agents they know very well or who are amenable to certain under the table agreements. most will be on the 30+ side as well

Probably this season we will panic again with about 8-10 games left and we will if he is still available hire Pullis

and sadly i am not even joking about that

You do know though mate, that this is not going to happen, we will sign players who walsh and allardyce agree in private to sign, most will likely have agents they know very well or who are amenable to certain under the table agreements. most will be on the 30+ side as well

Probably this season we will panic again with about 8-10 games left and we will if he is still available hire Pullis

and sadly i am not even joking about that

Yes, the tentacles are all over the club now.

Appointing Sam is us saying we are no bigger or better than Sunderland Palace, and even Bolton. Utter shambles, with zero ambition and even zero thought going into this.

Pathetic.

Never again can anyone at this club claim we are anything close to the top6, either in stature or ambition.

They have give up.

I just can't believe they think for one second that they are going to get the fans back onside by appointing fat Sam and Sammy [Poor language removed] Lee.

The money we are supposed to be paying him is [Poor language removed] astronomical.

I still don't understand who thought this was a good idea...

Who’s contributing to his salary?? Yes all these ‘kin numpty fans who will still put arses on seats!! Well I for one will not contribute a single penny.. a few Atalanta attendances would certainly hurt them and make them take notice not moaning on here or twitter!!

At some point today we will officially announce ourselves as a club who’s ambition is to finish 4th from bottom..

Status
Not open for further replies.