Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cynic in me is genuinely starting to believe that this is now Moshiri saying "oh well, I tried. This guy should at least keep you in the division, but I'm off. See ya."

The cynic in me is genuinely starting to believe that this is now Moshiri saying "oh well, I tried. This guy should at least keep you in the division, but I'm off. See ya."

I think it's more pressure from Kenwright and Steve Walsh that has resorted to this. Get the impression neither of those two wanted anyone bar Unsworth or bucket chin.

Just thank God Nolan has got his own thing going on with Notts county now. The thing is just cos we might sign off on a 2/3yr contract surely he knows he's out the the door come May. We've obviously just accepted the pay off that will be coming cos there is no chance he'll be getting his hands on the summer transfer kitty!

I havent once said I back Sam Allardyce.

There is literally not one positive to be gained by not supporting the club right now. Unless your one of the dull arse moaners who can happily stay away from Goodison forever as far as I am concerned.

Equally, its totally inconsistent to criticise the club for appointing a crook, yet support a bunch of mercenaries, who quite frankly, will 'take everything they can to steal from us, laugh there arses off at people being thankful for playing for the club and will inevitably sod off to whatever club decides to pay them more'...

Swallow all the [Poor language removed] the club wants to feed you then mate. Call me a dull arsed moaner all you want and as for staying away from goodison permanently can guarantee I'id still have been there more times than you by the end.

.And now, Farhad the weirdo with his Jim White mate, has given us Allardyce / Lee / Shakespeare / Walsh with oversight from Bill and Bob.

This is Everton, and this is an Everton that will be relegated and bankrupt (financially, not just morally) in five years time.
Today - if the word is true about Fat Sam and Fat Sammy - really confirms to me that we are well on our way to becoming the new Wolves, Blackpool, Blackburn, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds, Derby,...

Younger folks will ask ‘who is he on about?’, and that will be the case for the name Everton in 2025. A footnote in football history. This week will be why.

Each made a turn towards the acceptance of mediocrity, their ambitions over-reached their finances, they beat Hadjuk Split and were cursed, or a variety of other reasons but you can point to that sad turning point for each and slow / spectacular decline into insignificance - only to pop up on the telly every 5 years or so in an early FA Cup round.

Thanks for your footballing legacy (and mine, and my kids), Kenwright.

NSNO

So you don't think the bunch of overpaid, lazy, incompetent cowards masquerading as an Everton team should take any responsibility for the current shambolic state we're in?
To be honest, I'm almost past caring who our next manager is, providing he is somebody who boot this lot up the arse and get them earning their fat salaries.

You'll care when you see the state we end up in after this cretin is done feeding on us mate.

I , like many , am astounded that after the sacking of Koeman it has resulted in the "inevitable" hiring of Sam Allardyce . Surely it would make sound business sense to have a replacement ear marked for the job once we parted with RK ? Is that too simple ? Too much to ask after a six week period ? Before anyone accuses me of football snobbery regarding SA may I just say this appointment smacks of mediocrity and settling for second best . We have all been fed , from the powers that be , we are now looking towards bigger and better things . I doubt SA could be classed as bigger and better . If the club has real ambition and not just sound bites for the fans then they should be looking at a higher class manager than this man . Finally , to bring his dwarf mate with him beggers belief . Football is all about opinions and here is mine .......No thank you Allardyce and an even bigger no thank you to his fat little kopite sidekick . Shocking Everton , truly shocking .

Status
Not open for further replies.