Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love us to get someone like Nagelsmann, as others have mentioned on this forum.
It's not just football coaching talent and team motivation. It's about creating some bond with the club and it's fans, creating and projecting an image
Shankly, Clough, Ferguson, Klopp and even David Moyes to some extent managed it (The People's Club was genius).
Does Silva have that type of character? I don't think so.

Would love us to get someone like Nagelsmann, as others have mentioned on this forum.
It's not just football coaching talent and team motivation. It's about creating some bond with the club and it's fans, creating and projecting an image
Shankly, Clough, Ferguson, Klopp and even David Moyes to some extent managed it (The People's Club was genius).
Does Silva have that type of character? I don't think so.

..the bond will come with success.

He hasnt been.....its Sly Bets usual Slyness in trying to get people to put on Fonseca now thinking that somebody knows something. Just look at the fact that he has gone from 7-1 to 6-4 but Silva at the same time has gone from 4-7 to 4-6......
He hasnt been.....its Sly Bets usual Slyness in trying to get people to put on Fonseca now thinking that somebody knows something. Just look at the fact that he has gone from 7-1 to 6-4 but Silva at the same time has gone from 4-7 to 4-6......

A very lopsided and cynical view of the betting world

You are however totally correct and echo my exact thoughts.

I got a cheeky little bet on Eddie Howe at 66/1
I think he ticks all the boxes. The only concern would be are the club willing to pay more compensation to another club for a manager. That's why Marco Silva seems most likely but at 66/1 I see it being worth a shot. Howe Is an Evertonian too, or at least he used to be.

When was the last time we hired a manager who was, more or less, the preferred choice of the majority of fans?

It's like an endless bloody cycle.

When was the last time we hired a manager who was, more or less, the preferred choice of the majority of fans?

It's like an endless bloody cycle.

I think a lot were worn out after Smith and Moyes at that time went down well with most fans, plus social media wasnt as big a thing back then so it wasnt so easy to judge the wider feelings of the fan base

Everton Next Manager Favourites;
Silva
Moyes
Fonseca
Van Gaal
Alardyce

West Ham Next Manager Favourites;
Fonseca
Pellegrini
Benitez
Emery
Silva

look at the difference in quality being touted for our two clubs - makes 0 sense to me

Everton Next Manager Favourites;
Silva
Moyes
Fonseca
Van Gaal
Alardyce

West Ham Next Manager Favourites;
Fonseca
Pellegrini
Benitez
Emery
Silva

look at the difference in quality being touted for our two clubs - makes 0 sense to me

West Ham showing more ambition then us, which dosent shock me really

West ham have Karen Brady and co to seal the deal. Who do we have? All you have to mention is champions league and old bill gives anyone a job

Status
Not open for further replies.