Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poll is Tommye'esc

@tommye is @The Esk?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I've gone for a left-field shout and voted for Rom

I think having the armband could inspire him and motivate him to be at his absolute be(a)st.

Either that or it would go right to his head and be an utter disaster.

Could easily go either way, but I'd be intrigued to see it

Those seem to be his only two settings, so on the basis of that;

I'm Out.

Coleman. I have been disappointed with a lot of his performances in recent years but even despite that, I see his position as one of the last to replace. When he is in form he is also one of our most important players.

There is often talk of whether or not a player "gets" Everton and I think this lad definitely does. We gave him a chance to play at this level which he probably never even dreamed he would have got growing up. When he scores he goes mental and demands the crowd get behind the team, he has experience at International level of captaining a side, and is one of the younger obvious candidates on the list. I also noticed the other week how he made sure Baines got to take the penalty over Lukaku, something Jagielka was rightly criticised for not taking control of when Mirallas missed against West Brom.

The other obvious candidate is Williams, but I don't think he will be here much past next season due to his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.