News of Ex Players

I can still get emotional about that goal, as a 15yr old it was the first derby victory that I had a season ticket for…

But I missed the game as me dad had come into some dosh and took us all to Benidorm for our first ever foreign family holiday.

Everton that!
Alright mate, no need to show off!!!!

I can still get emotional about that goal, as a 15yr old it was the first derby victory that I had a season ticket for…

But I missed the game as me dad had come into some dosh and took us all to Benidorm for our first ever foreign family holiday.

Everton that!
There have been games of greater significance,Bayern,QPR the day the title was won,Wimbledon/Coventry for different reasons!!but that game,the "Kingy" derby is still to this day my favourite ever Goodison game, sorry mate as you missed it, but you truly had to be there!!:)

Really enjoyed this podcast with Antonee Robinson. He was a guest on a newish podcast by a current and former USMNT players, Mark McKenzie and Heath Pearce. Mark is 22 and plays at Genk, so he gets the young US guys to go on there.

Antonee is a very well spoken guy and is honest about moving clubs, failing his medical at Milan, and the realties of being a young footballer at Everton. I found it very interesting:

….the club often post clips of goals from yesteryear, amazing how many Osman was part of. A little magician of a footballer;

Cracking player.

Beni Baningime has been a revelation at Hearts. A couple MotM performances from him. I am sure he will be bought by a PL team within a year or two if he keeps it up.

Beni Baningime has been a revelation at Hearts. A couple MotM performances from him. I am sure he will be bought by a PL team within a year or two if he keeps it up.

Ya read this too.. Not saying he would have made it but shows how little real goes we’ve given youth for years.. be interesting to see how he gets on