News of Ex Players

Alan Ball..first £100,000 footballer
Jack Grealish …first £100,000,000 footballer
Compare and contrast….no contest
God knows what Bally would be worth today…

…amazing that Grealish isn’t even a starter for England & posters talk negatively of Richarlison’s worth.

We signed Alan Ball after he was MoM in a World Cup Final.

…amazing that Grealish isn’t even a starter for England & posters talk negatively of Richarlison’s worth.

We signed Alan Ball after he was MoM in a World Cup Final.
Then again Sancho isn't a starter for England and they are both worth more than those starting in their places

The problem isn't with the valuations it's with the person picking the England team.

Grealish would have had a good shot at being MotM at the Euros final if he'd have been given a proper go.

Then again Sancho isn't a starter for England and they are both worth more than those starting in their places

The problem isn't with the valuations it's with the person picking the England team.

Grealish would have had a good shot at being MotM at the Euros final if he'd have been given a proper go.

…I’m not convinced with either, certainly for the money they’ve both gone for. I wouldn’t be convinced either starts for England, certainly not Sancho based on what I’ve seen of him at international level.

City and United again paying way over the odds. What a time to be just a decent footballer.

Just to add a bit to the post above. Garbutt had an excellent game, maybe MOTM some of his sweeping movement caught on this vid, and Bowler played a big part in the goal. Can't beat a last kick equaliser. Fans went wild. Good momentum going into the Boro game Wednesday @Eggs ;)