News of Ex Players

Is Ross Barkley still actually at Chelsea. He's not making the bench which is lots of players this year, if he is.

Ah! Just discovered he's still at Chelsea, but doesn't even have a squad number. On the road to nowhere.....The grass isn't always greener, Ross lad.

Last edited:

Is Ross Barkley still actually at Chelsea. He's not making the bench which is lots of players this year, if he is.

Ah! Just discovered he's still at Chelsea, but doesn't even have a squad number. On the road to nowhere.....The grass isn't always greener, Ross lad.

….but just imagine how much money he’s made. I understand he knows the value of a £. He was always going to be found out.

On the road to Sunderland.

Reports Thierry Small gone to Southampton. Really not sure what to make of this scenario, think it says something about his confidence in his own ability if he thinks staying would be detrimental to his developement, ie if he’s not confident he will get in front of Niels N for example then I guess he need to do what’s best for himself.
Can’t see it’s purely financial going there, will be interesting to see what the tribunal set his value at…,,

Can’t see it’s purely financial going there, will be interesting to see what the tribunal set his value at…,,
I'd imagine it will be 2/3 million.

We'll want more, Southampton will offer 50p, as is their right.

If he has a great career elsewhere he won't be the first and it certainly won't be the last.

Not sure Southampton under the Costco Klopp is the best move for his footballing education. Oh well.

Reports Thierry Small gone to Southampton. Really not sure what to make of this scenario, think it says something about his confidence in his own ability if he thinks staying would be detrimental to his developement, ie if he’s not confident he will get in front of Niels N for example then I guess he need to do what’s best for himself.
So he's moved to a club that have just signed a promising young left back.....
Clearly the lads a genius

A nice ex Toffee double on the score sheet but to no avail. Nice poachers goal from Lavery and the old one two for Bowls as he netted. Was only on from 70 mins but he ripped everywhere. Great player in the making him.
A raucous BR with the Blunderland mob well oiled. The ref and lino are booked into Specsavers today. Two offside goals. The winner, well, words fail me.
Onwards we go, down into the Lions den on Saturday.