News of Ex Players

…..bit of a recent Everton connection at Plymouth recently and if you’re as old as me you’ll remember Mike Treblecock, so I’d be chuffed to see Wayne Rooney doing well.
He must have had a few beers off that game, and rightly so.

….Lookman scores again for Atalanta. Always a terrific talent, perhaps the application is finally there.

Its a shame he didnt settle here. Not even sure what went on there. Homesick was the rumour but apart from a loan fulham spell he's hardly been near the old kent road.

….Lookman scores again for Atalanta. Always a terrific talent, perhaps the application is finally there.
Slower paced league, fits the quick off the mark trickster winger type with close control. PL is all hundred miles an hour press like mad and force a mistake.

Slower paced league, fits the quick off the mark trickster winger type with close control. PL is all hundred miles an hour press like mad and force a mistake.

….they won the Europa League beating the RS en-route. He’s always been a talented boy, a couple of the through balls he played when England Youth won the World Cup (DCL in the team) were enough for me. I just think his application and attitude was amiss.

Apologies if it's been already posted but Tony Cotte on under the cosh. Some interesting and self deprecating points on his time at the blues.