News of Ex Players

I know he only played for us a handful of times but this story is worth reading.
A network of sharks cruising the world of footballers waiting to devour them. There was me thinking it was just the strumpet types found in high end bars looking for a sugar daddy...

I know he only played for us a handful of times but this story is worth reading.
It’s mad isn’t that having earned all that money, he couldn’t pay a tax bill equivalent to 10 weeks wages when he was in his pomp.
Goes to show you, once you become accustomed to a certain lifestyle it must be very difficult to cut your cloth according when the playing career ends.

It’s mad isn’t that having earned all that money, he couldn’t pay a tax bill equivalent to 10 weeks wages when he was in his pomp.
Goes to show you, once you become accustomed to a certain lifestyle it must be very difficult to cut your cloth according when the playing career ends.
Financial literacy is missing in the education system. One would hope that the clubs now put the players in touch with reputable financial advisors who enable the players to make sound decisions, but in general the number of people with a decent income who don't understand how to invest well is huge.

Great player for us. Another astute Moyes signing. Amazed though he got as many as 40 caps.

What a player

Wish him only the best for whatever he decides to do next