• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we will play:
Pick
Kenny mina keane Niels
Allan Douc Gomes
Iwobi DCL Bernard

Would prefer Gordon over Iwobior Bernard personally, but we shall see, because of the sheer amount of injuries he may change formation even but I think we will play that side.

I'm hoping the team, whatever it is, have a great deal more testicular fortitude than some posters here.
If the players had shown testicular fortitude on a regular basis last season, then you can bet that the posters you refer to would be full of confidence for tomorrow. That many are anything but is an indictment of our players. The new signings are obviously exempt from this discussion, but the players who were here last season who take the field tomorrow are basically being asked to do something they almost always fail to do: rise to adversity.

The likes of Gomes, Sigurdsson, Kenny, Pickford, Keane, Iwobi, and Mina have a chance to step up tomorrow and prove that even without our captain and three best players they are capable of grinding out a result. Because, if we are to achieve anything with this current squad, tomorrow is a game we really cannot lose. To lose to Southampton and Newcastle in quick succession would undo a lot of the good work we have seen so far and comfirm what many suspect: we're far too dependent on handful of really good players and can only expect an upper mid-table finish, at best, given a normal hand with injuries and suspensions.

A win tomorrow, given the absences, would be a statement. A draw would be a decent return. A defeat would be telling. All to play for. I suspect that Ancelotti will learn loads from this game and last week's.

Our brave hearts need to pull out a performance tomorrow and win this game because the scum across the park are gonna get every dodgy decision going again this season.

Just once Everton, take the smiles off their faces for one weekend at least!

If the players had shown testicular fortitude on a regular basis last season, then you can bet that the posters you refer to would be full of confidence for tomorrow. That many are anything but is an indictment of our players. The new signings are obviously exempt from this discussion, but the players who were here last season who take the field tomorrow are basically being asked to do something they almost always fail to do: rise to adversity.

The likes of Gomes, Sigurdsson, Kenny, Pickford, Keane, Iwobi, and Mina have a chance to step up tomorrow and prove that even without our captain and three best players they are capable of grinding out a result. Because, if we are to achieve anything with this current squad, tomorrow is a game we really cannot lose. To lose to Southampton and Newcastle in quick succession would undo a lot of the good work we have seen so far and comfirm what many suspect: we're far too dependent on handful of really good players and can only expect an upper mid-table finish, at best, given a normal hand with injuries and suspensions.

A win tomorrow, given the absences, would be a statement. A draw would be a decent return. A defeat would be telling. All to play for. I suspect that Ancelotti will learn loads from this game and last week's.

In short, there's a reason for people for being gutless. Goodoh.

In short, there is a reason why many fans are concerned about tomorrow: the players we are relying on have previous.

I'm a lousy supporter. I never buy merchandise. I wouldn't cross the road to go to a book signing. I begrudge every penny for a ticket. I believe that many members of the squad would be better employed as traffic wardens. Worst of all, I believe that many Evertonians I've come across are more of a handicap than a help to the team.

Inappropriate Language
I'm a lousy supporter. I never buy merchandise. I wouldn't cross the road to go to a book signing. I begrudge every penny for a ticket. I believe that many members of the squad would be better employed as traffic wardens. Worst of all, I believe that many Evertonians I've come across are more of a handicap than a help to the team.
Well, we're not in the stadium to discommode the poor sensitive dears anymore. [Poor language removed] or get off the pot, Lads.

Would love to see a formation change to 5 at the back, but my guess is Carlo sticks with the 4-3-3. Niels and Kenny to the fullback spots, Gomes in for Siggy and Gordon in for Iwobi. Time for the boys to buck up and win one for James’ testicle. 2-0 us with both goals coming from new captain DCL. Up the ******* toffees!

Well, we're not in the stadium to discommode the poor sensitive dears anymore. [Poor language removed] or get off the pot, Lads.

No, thank God. And I'm reasonably sure that anyone with a professional interest in the sport would never take serious notice of any fans forum of any club.

With an incentive of going back top again tomorrow the very least i expect from the team regardless of quality players missing is a 100% passionate effort and mistakes kept to the minimum. Do that and i will be happy no matter what the outcome. Play like they did against Southampton and the lot of them can just k'off tbh.

COYB's lets show them all we mean business this season please.

Status
Not open for further replies.