Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said @Death! Sometimes I wonder if I'm reading the same elating forum that I was reading just a couple of weeks ago. Everyone seems so gloomy and the lack of believe in the Team, while understandable because of past experiences, it's dismaying after only losing one match. I agree, let's give the players a chance to prove themselves and if they don't then we can start with the critique.

ps we beat Newcastle to stay top and it will be better in here than it was before the loss. Trust me. Just keep feeding us bipolar toffees that positivity.

We have serious bipolar going from unbeaten top of the league. Striker top scorer in England to predicting Newcastle beating us comfortably over one game.

Liverpool get beat 7-2 and all they kept talking about how they will turn it around immediately. We are all drinking bleach.

Give the lads a chance ffs.
I’m not saying we’re defo gonna win. But we should have faith in the manager and the players available to get a win against Steve Bruce’s toon army ffs.

I can't wait! I have been staying positive after four years of Trump in office so one, or a couple of lost matches won't damper my spirit.

But we lose and it’d be like a Trump rally in here on steroids and meth.

.... But we guna win, that right Sassy?

And you are not even Colombian ;)

Now, on a less sassy note. Where are you located? If you don't mind me asking.
I have certainly made use of google to understand all the British words used in this forum. It feels like I'm learning English all over again lol

I’m from Dublin, Ireland. And trust me I also had to, well I wouldn’t say google, but it took me some time to learn the scouse (Merseyside) way of talking.) Even though I’ve been to the game many many times they never speak to me over there like they do in here. Zero consideration in here.

I’m from Dublin, Ireland. And trust me I also had to, well I wouldn’t say google, but it took me some time to learn the scouse (Merseyside) way of talking.) Even though I’ve been to the game many many times they never speak to me over there like they do in here. Zero consideration in here.
Luckily I have visited Liverpool (from Dublin ) hundreds of times since I was 7
We even used to go on holidays with a Liverpool family and we still meet up on non match days
They come here and we go there
So scouse is kind of like my third language :):)

Cool, I have never had an Irish friend. Ireland is also on my bucket list, it seems like such a beautiful country.

Oh good, I'm glad it is not just me the one having trouble with the scouse. Maybe if I ever go to a game they will be as considerate as they were with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.