• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCL did really well today.
Silva was awful
Pickford was clownlike.
No more time for Marco. He doesn’t have what’s needed. He’s got to go

Nah not for me. Pretty pointless starting all over again. Bernard, Digne, Gomes are his signings so he is bringing talent in but he does need to sort the softness of the defence out once and for all....that may be in the summer along with a striker that makes that game totally out of reach. So he has till Nov/Dec for me. Some cracking footy today which is the positive but the softness cannot be rectified on the training field so gutsy players are welcome.

We haven't though. No massive errors and we win that comfortably. If Pickford didn't make that error against the RS we'd be about 10 points better off minimum.

We have been in relegation form for months, FACT. Silva is a crap manager that should never have got the job in the first place, and should not be allowed to repeat his failures next season. He needs to be sacked, the absolute joker!

First half a selection box of players you could pick for MOTM,2nd half we got drawn into there game but still had plenty of chances to kill the game, MOTM for me Gana,a player that should really have downed tools but keeps playing at a high level,Pickford needs to stop letting games get to his head

Status
Not open for further replies.