Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking we’ve got to give Silva time but then games like this just reinforce my ultimate feeling on him. He’s pure garbage. Like Martinez has no idea how to manage games. We need to start again. Problem is Moshiri keeps sticking his snout in and messing everything up more.

Back to square one. We’ll be battered by the big boys at home now because these players will go straight back into their downward spiral mode. They really are weak as piss.

We’re playing for nothing so I see no reason at all not to give Virginia a shot next time out, if for no other reason than to send the message to JP that this kind of display won’t be tolerated.

There’s a good keeper in there, somewhere, but he’s let the occasion against his auld enemies get to him, here.

Dear lord do we need some athleticism in the middle of the pitch besides Gana. When we were up, I love Gomes, but heavens put on Morgan or at least some defensive oriented player in the middle. They are just gashing the middle of the pitch right now. We can't get it away from them unless it's Gana. At RB, too, just getting massively dominated in space. Almiron would get out there and we could do nothing about it.
Thats the point. There isnt ANY phisycality in this team. Even the big one like Keane and Zouma are childrens.

This is on pickford and Silva. Pickford threw the ball straight to the pen spot for Perez to score instead of out wide. Silva bottled it when they scored and he brought on a 5th defender, which gave them the confidence and knowledge we were worried.

I never even gave my steaming site 3.50 a month to watch this awful team and I have been vindicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.