New Stadium or Redeveloped Goodison?

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone has already mentioned Joe Allen has already met Morishi and I'm sure it wasn't just to say hello and welcome him. Got a feeling WHP would have been the topic of conversation, I can see us going down that route as it's already been explored and the funds are there in place now.

I can only hope and dream of a beautiful stadium on the waterfront. Imagine Everton FC being on the Liverpool skyline ... the fume from that shower.

As someone has already mentioned Joe Allen has already met Morishi and I'm sure it wasn't just to say hello and welcome him. Got a feeling WHP would have been the topic of conversation, I can see us going down that route as it's already been explored and the funds are there in place now.

I can only hope and dream of a beautiful stadium on the waterfront. Imagine Everton FC being on the Liverpool skyline ... the fume from that shower.
Not signing him from the RS are we?

The Megafon stadium down in Waterfront Park with Waterfront from Simple Minds banging out at lots of decibels just before Z cars kicks in for the first time.....

Oh christ ! pass me those tissues will you love............

So do we think WHP has the highest likelihood? Probably my least preferred option but what do I know.

A waterfront one would be just the business.

Sat there for the next 100 years, at least. Every single photo of the waterfront would have this iconic, Everton, stadium in it. Talk about a legacy.

We can dream now cant we?
Imagine if Kings Dock was being proposed now... It almost seems cruel that we now have the means, but the ferry has long since sailed.

A waterfront one would be just the business.

Sat there for the next 100 years, at least. Every single photo of the waterfront would have this iconic, Everton, stadium in it. Talk about a legacy.

We can dream now cant we?

This would be remarkable. I'd prefer to see the Old Lady done up, but really to me all that matters is that you get it right. Get it right, and nobody will be disappointed whichever path Moshiri takes.

This would be remarkable. I'd prefer to see the Old Lady done up, but really to me all that matters is that you get it right. Get it right, and nobody will be disappointed whichever path Moshiri takes.

Quite. You dont build/redevelop grounds every week do you?

Be bold; if we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.