new signing?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeeboy76

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
check out wikipedia for sporting lisbon player Marat Izmailov its saying that Everton have signed him on a 4 year deal?????any truth to this anyone in Toffee-land:oops:

check out wikipedia for sporting lisbon player Marat Izmailov its saying that Everton have signed him on a 4 year deal?????any truth to this anyone in Toffee-land:oops:

Ive heard nothing , and as I said the other day , IF this hadve happened , theyd have been working on it all day . Thus , I reckon I would have heard something .

Can't say for defo but it would be a first if it did happen .( That is , he hasn't told me . )

We're taking wikipedia as a source now are we?!

The same wikipedia I just went on and said that Messi has joined us loan?! (I imagine this may have been changed back by now though!)

we aint buyin anyone we aint sellin anyone

in the world of the tabloid journos that dont happen

so they have to make [Poor language removed] up so their world don't come crashing down

[Poor language removed]. I'm doing some maths homework here and could do with some help, you seem like a nice guy so I was kinda counting on you.

What are you good at? x

Hit the panic button Toffee, don't let chico groom yer.

would have been nice though he's quick down the wing, where we need the speed, good on the ball too.

Wikipedia said that Michael Fish's daughter was called Phylida, and that Rick Stein had been dead for three years continuing to cook and present his TV show posthumously.

I love Wikipedia, four months is my record for keeping somesuch rubbish up there before deletion.

no money = no transfers

Wikipedia said that Michael Fish's daughter was called Phylida, and that Rick Stein had been dead for three years continuing to cook and present his TV show posthumously.

I love Wikipedia, four months is my record for keeping somesuch rubbish up there before deletion.

no money = no transfers

I would recommend Gerrard's page on wiki

Last edited:
we cant trust Wiki at all, earlier in the window it said that we had signed Leroy Fer.......I still have'nt seen him at Goodison, I guess we just have to wait till we see Izmailov at the training ground, or at least until someone sees him at John Lennon Airport lol

Status
Not open for further replies.