Votes: 12 1.8%
  • Howe

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Benitez

Votes: 53 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Benitez can get a poocastle team to 10th then he could do wonders with us. If he wasn't ex rs we'd be all over him to take the job... My unpopular opinion.

I want Fonseca. I think it will be Silva.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Gerry......he used to be manager of the [Phrase removed] didn't he? Called us a "small club" didn't he ? any thoughts ?

i want some nutter hard case crazy manager who runs about shouting at every ball kicked, growls shouts and kicks stuff.
i want players to be fearful to not perform and a manager who punches them in the face when they do well.
i just wish gattuso was a better manager. him arteta and big dunc.

Only two managers could have transformed the club in my eyes: Tuchel and Emery. Not only with their style of football, but they have proven themselves to be able to build good sides without spending fortunes. That leaves us with Emery. If we are to be serious about our intentions to challenge the top 4 (and the events this week are a start) then we should looking to attract a manager of the calibre of Emery.

Only two managers could have transformed the club in my eyes: Tuchel and Emery. Not only with their style of football, but they have proven themselves to be able to build good sides without spending fortunes. That leaves us with Emery. If we are to be serious about our intentions to challenge the top 4 (and the events this week are a start) then we should looking to attract a manager of the calibre of Emery.

Emery is really the outstanding prospect.

he won the Europa league 3 times in a row with a largely 2nd rate Sevilla team.

if there is any way of tempting him, we should go all out for him.

he obv likes working with a DoF too, as he did with monchi at Sevilla.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Gerry......he used to be manager of the [Phrase removed] didn't he? Called us a "small club" didn't he ? any thoughts ?

Never said I wanted him did I mate? Just saying if he wasn't ex rs we'd want him. He's in the poll...

Gerry is also the name of my grandad who took me to my first Everton game when I was 7 years old. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.