New Kits 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Armour rumours?

Rumours going back to about December time saying that we were meant to be binning Umbro at the end of this season and starting with Under Armour from next year.

Some of the rumours were that we were buying out of the last year of the Umbro deal/Kitbag deal to get out of it and that's why there's an everything must go style sale in the club shops and online.

Nothing concrete though. I do hope every word of it is true.

Hate Umbro. One of the biggest points made when we went back to Umbro was that we'd have one off kits every time and that we were their biggest client.

Now we're back to having the same poor template kits as the likes of West Ham and Bournmouth.

I don't mind templates as long as they're nice and with a decent manufacturer.

I hope the rumours about Under Armour are true.
Our templates are sent across to the junior school next to the ground with only blue crayons, anyone who keeps it within the lines wins, new kit is born

Sweet Jesus! This made me think we were Hogwarts FC for a second!

6e964573-7f03-4900-ab26-7b133a093317-jpeg.45750

Something that looks good please. The only blue kit I own has that Rat Barkley on the back and I would love to have a new blue one that looks alright.

The RS new kit is plastered on the front and back page of the metro paper today. they certainly no how to market things with the paper free on all transport in the city it gives them maximum exposure to all kids and parents on buses etc .We are hopeless at merchandise sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.